Search results for query: *

1. SP Fantasy Stronghold 2 Mod

Ahh I remember when I played the first Stronghold with my friends when we were quite younger. Couple of weeks ago I actaully thought that it would be cool to have Stronghold mod for M&B. Its a great idea and I, for one, don't think it's impossible at all. I wish all the best for your mod, work hard, don't give up! We'll be watching.
  2. SP Sci-Fi "Bitter Earth" (Mod is dead... p.160 )

NCrow15 said:
    Who's to say there wouldn't be any trees left after nuclear/biological apocalypse? If it goes against your theme that's ok, but I don't think its too much of a stretch to think that there would be trees somewhere. Also, a lot of barren desert areas have lush forests only a few miles away on the other side of a mountain range. So, I don't think you should feel like you cant use that many trees in your construction. But, your mod so do whats best

No ones saying that, surely there are threes, but I can assure you that there are no threes in the desert. Even if there are forests near some desert on the other side of mountain, it is totally impossible for towns like dirt to gather it. They simply can't drag large threes into desert and what most they would never use it to build palisades. It would be far more valuable as fuel or craft material. I'm not sure if you were mistaken, but I'm not related anyhow to making this mod. I'm just the guy who shares his opinion from time to time.
  3. SP Sci-Fi "Bitter Earth" (Mod is dead... p.160 )

Yeah, logs are way too big and too sharp and not so well textured to be used so close to player. Besides I think it would be a bit weir that in an postapocalyptic world rottin town like "Dirt" could even build palisade walls around them, more likely mounds with some improvised scrap palisades in few parts. I'd imagine that finding logs and timber overall would be bit hard to find in barren wastelands, let alone to be used in palisades.
  4. Gameplay mod Calradia: TOTAL WAR

Sounds pretty amazing. Very ambitious strategy mod. I will most certainly try it when you release newer version. I also think that you really should get someone to write english parts for the mod, since your english is hardly readable.

Here's my idea for the mod. I think it would interesting to have sort of resource points to capture and hold such as mines and perhaps quarries. Also perhaps some sort of family and marriage bonds between different factions would be a powerful political tool. Would be interesting, but my main idea is really the resource locations.

Take care.
  5. is age of ash released on 751?

Long ago (about 4 years ago) I was mod leader on two mods for Operation Flashpoint. Even today I sometimes get emails in which people are asking hows the mod and when is it coming out. Yep, if you start a mod, and even if it never is finished, it will follow you for long time.
  6. SP Sci-Fi "Bitter Earth" (Mod is dead... p.160 )

Hello.

About the power armor just got an idea. I guess its obvious there will be no power armor since you so much want to be not related to fallout series. But perhaps there could be sort of a power armor. There already was a picture of metal gu riding a horse and it gave me an idea. Maybe there could be a power armor without any scifi stuff on it. I mean like huge medieval type metal armor. Maybe bit like a walking tank. It would serve great to be perhaps some sort of boss you would have to fight against at some point.

Another idea for interesting inhabitet location would be a cave. I don't recall seeing caves in M&B or atleast in Age of Hash before so it would be quite cool but also very possible to make. A large cave complex which would exellent sanctuary to humans from mutants or radiation. The people would live by mining metals inside the cave and I'm sure there are plenty of quests to do in such place. Cave could be called maybe just "The Cave", "The Rock" or "The Hole". Anyway it's an idea, you do the math.
  7. SP Sci-Fi "Bitter Earth" (Mod is dead... p.160 )

Looks good (as always). I was just wondering that all those nice jackets look maybe bit too nice. I mean were living in post apocalyptic world but still those look like that come straight from mothers washing machine. Perhaps some of them could look bit more rugged and wornout. It might also be cool if those jackets sort of represented the social status of the gang member. Like newbie gets wornout one and leader has the most cleanest and coolest one.
  8. Hero & Blade thread (Now on MBX)

Great!!! I was sure this mod died after you released the first version. I'm so pleased you decided to continue. Exellent!!
  9. SP Sci-Fi "Bitter Earth" (Mod is dead... p.160 )

Can you post some pics? You promised to post some during weekend, which has already passed.
  10. SP Fantasy Warhammer Mod

Looks very good. I (and many others) are waiting for this mod very much!
  11. SP Sci-Fi "Bitter Earth" (Mod is dead... p.160 )

Are you planning to make some sort of fuel system to Age Of Hash? I was just thinking that it might be bit weird that you could ride vehicles forever without need to refuel. It would be interesting to have fuel as a resource, bit like food. Without fuel you vehcile would simply to and you would have to abandon it until you are able refuel it. I'am sure that fuel would be a valuable commodity even in post nuclear war world. There would propably be many old storages left from where traiders would loot it and sell forward. Perhaps few pumps would still be active. You can use it as fuel for generators and vehicles and if people get boret to hash plants all over the desert, maybe they could even distill it to make it consumable drink  :mrgreen:
    Perhaps the vehicles could even require some maintenance from time to time?
  12. SP Sci-Fi "Bitter Earth" (Mod is dead... p.160 )

Looks like my notice on the picture caused some conversation. I didn't really mean it that seriously  :grin:
  13. SP Sci-Fi "Bitter Earth" (Mod is dead... p.160 )

Sounds and looks very good. I like it more than Age of Decendant. Models and atmosphere seem amazing. However I think people in postwar world live in some sort of paradice, look at the logo picture on top of page 1. The desert if full of cannabis plants!!!  :grin:
  14. Top +5 bands/artists

Yoshiboy said:
    http://www.last.fm/user/Yoshiboy/

^ hows that for a diverse music taste? ^

Nice to see another progger. Yes being my alltime favorite. Anyone else into challenging music?
  15. how bad are drugs annyway?

I would sum things up big time and say: Attitude towards drugs, laws, etc = 99% politics. Its damn powerful weapon to gather masses against these "evil" substances. I personally think that slowly and surely reason will overcome ingorance and policy will change. I tell you we all can forget dreaming of "drug free world". Nations should look things like they are, not like they hope they would be. Luckily few have already done so and more will come.
  16. how bad are drugs annyway?

Drugs are very hard topic but I try to write something quickly here. It has scientificly proven that soft drugs (hash, cannabis) are pretty much as dangerous as alcohol and tobacco (although the use is very different), which are the legal drugs. I honestly think that if one uses/grows these it should not be a crime. However harder drugs and wide constribution of even soft drugs should be. Chasing few potheads is total waste of resources and I think it is also ethicly wrong. I'am sure that those resources could be used I far more better way. Living in Finland which is so damn conservative country when it comes to drugs and some other things this topic is somewhat personal, although I've never had any problem with the law.

If I had to make ultimate decision between alcohol and cannabis I immediadely chose cannabis. Alcohol makes so many people agressive and real pain in the ass, but how many people have you heard to have hurt someone while stoned. Yeah thats right...

PS. Sorry for all mistakes and generally bad post on important topic but I'm quite busy for the time being.

17. Schattenländer - v0.1d released (Feb 10/07)

... And we are waiting with great intrest!
  18. SP Fantasy Warhammer Mod

Indeed screenshots would be nice!
Back
Top Bottom