Search results for query: *

1. Nethoras

MP Sci-Fi Fantasy [WB] Warhammer 40k: Battle for the Imperium ALPHA v3 RELEASED.

some stuff I made for the universe divided mod, your mod looks really promising, feel free to use them if you have need for them.

https://rapidshare.com/files/2109730027/luciuslas.obj

luciuslas.png

https://rapidshare.com/files/4068601455/chainsword_I.obj

chainsword.png
  2. Nethoras

MP Sci-Fi Fantasy [WFaS] Warhammer 40K: A Universe Divided (MODELLERS AND TEXTURERS NEEDED)

Ill just probably make a couple meshes when Im bored, Im just curious as what to what you need.,
  3. Nethoras

MP Sci-Fi Fantasy [WFaS] Warhammer 40K: A Universe Divided (MODELLERS AND TEXTURERS NEEDED)

what do you guys need for meshes?

heres a quick chainsword, if you already had one, variety is always nice no?

https://rapidshare.com/files/4068601455/chainsword_I.obj

chainsword.png
  4. Nethoras

B Fantasy [WB] GRIM AGE - Skirmish MOD is CLOSED

those marauder bodies look amazing, nice work
  5. Nethoras

handgonne.png
    Im decently acquainted with whats too be expected for poly's I used to mod m&b a decent bit
  6. Nethoras

mod looks promising,
    if you need any meshes done PM me, I know the warhammer world quite well and Im not too terribly shabby with wings

swardoIwipshot.png

quick example
  7. Nethoras

SP Sci-Fi Fantasy [WB] Eye of Terror: Realms of Chaos (HELP NEEDED, refer to page one)

Kroot, dont sell themselves to the tau exclusively at all, the Kroot arent a single unified entity (though most races arent either the kroot are even less unified), as such thought the tau empire consider kroot to be allies, many kroot chose to find employment elsewhere, they arent even spectacularily rare as mercernaries for imperial forces who arent willing to bend the rules a tad.

Kroot are very easy to add into mount and blade, so long as you can make a decent head/face mesh, the zombie body becomes an almost perfect kroot body with a retexx, and then all you need to do is make new calves/feet.  (Im not sure if the current version of m&b has the zombie .objs floating around in commonres, if it doesnt it shouldnt be hard to find someone with an older version whos willing to upload the .obj)

Kroot would actually fit quite nicely if you added in a large renegade city, cities on chaos held worlds dont discriminate and all sorts of aliens and abhumans prowl the streets looking for work, or the weak to prey upon.

Orks, you should not try unless you have a rigger and an experienced modeller, otherwise they will just look comically dumb, noone expects professional quality visuals, but green men with poorly modelled ork faces just ruin immersion, and detract from the overall quality of the mod. and quite simply there wouldnt be enough orks on a daemon world to justify the effort :razz:

also those cyber gladiators are sick
  8. Nethoras

SP Fantasy Warsword Fantasy Battles Mod / Warsword Baptism open test version out now

not to be an *******, nor am I angry or anything but the mesh for the axe of the chaos knight and the texture of the half naked chaos guy with body paint were made by me a long ass time ago, good to see the got put to use, especially after all this time o.o
  9. Nethoras

Fried Chicken

rofl, thats amazing
  10. Nethoras

Fried Chicken

fried half philipeno quarter zimbabwan 1 eighth norse and 1 eighth russian people taste like sweet and sour pork with shrimp thats been sauted in californian red wine

I learned that from uhm >.> the internet
  11. Nethoras

What was SO bad about Hitler?

depends on what kinda toys you got when you were little

http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s34/Nethoras/greedy-little-******-boy-300x225.jpg
  12. Nethoras

Fried Chicken

only ever had KFC theres not enough black people up here in Canada for industries to exploit :O
  13. Nethoras

because remember discrimination makes people racist, if we forgot about it, newborns would never even know that they could treat people different because of their skin colour... then again, eventually if we fully forgot we would most likely revert to racism on a grand scale... meh I just think dwelling on that **** is stupid, and I think whats in the past is in the past, and is to be learned from, but not exploited for pitty or money.
  14. Nethoras

Calathar said:
    Jews,besides few exceptions,were hated through whole europe since christianity rose to the power,there were multiple jews genocides in european history,so hitler didn't do anything new...except he did it in a really huge scale...but nazis killed much more poles and russians than jews,slavs were his 'number two' in his extermination list,but who cares nowadays,jews were most damaged nation (wich is b/s)
    It's just a matter of propaganda,jews wont let anyone forget 'bout their grievance,so nobody will mention stalin,pol-pot,that serbian guy (karadzic?) :razz: etc etc

dude Jews let people forget, if anyone wont let people forget its black people (American citizens bearing ancestral ties with the continent of africa), or indians (or aboriginal native peoples of northern america)... just saying

Quite frankly hitler is made out to be so much more evil than any other simply because everyone knows hitler, yes people have done worse things, but noone knows who any of these people are, everyone knows about hitler because he did his evil deeds less than a century ago, and people like to exxagerate especially in this day and age, hitler was a ****, a racist and a bigot, but no more than a lot of people.

just my 2 incoherent cents.
  15. Nethoras

How would one know if their CPU has been burnt out?

before anyone points this out, I know this isnt a computer site. that said, I was trying to replace my ****ty 2.0 GHZ processor with a 2.7 GHZ processor newly liberated from my grandparents old computer when I met my folly, at this point, I knew nothing of how fragile CPUS were, nor that they...
Back
Top Bottom