Search results for query: *

1. [Suggestion] Simple formation control for multiplayer.

I've haven't read the whole topic, but... in matter of formation stuff.

WHAT IF
    Players could choose a squad (as proposed) and there would a minimap showing ONLY people from their chosen squad as a dots. It's not a much formation thing i know. But it would help people to keep in some kind of group or even formation they want to be.
  2. Bugs, Glitches, and Problems: Reports and Statuses (Updated: 11/11)

Yeah, looks like Tale Worlds crew has very specific sense of humor, telling me that i have version that dosen't exist instead of telling me i need a new patch... :smile:
  3. Mount&Blade in linux

I was searching the forum on net and haven't found any fix to the mouse yet :sad: See on official forums it's no better.
    I can either get mouse to be stick to the center of the screen or get mouse to get stuck to the screen edges. While first option can be done with modified dinput.dll.so and is working well in battle, but makes game totaly unplayable when you have to do something in menus.

Can someone post something more about this raw mouse input and stuff ?
  4. Co-op?

TBH when i first time heard about tale worlds working on multiplayer m&b i've thought they're going to make multi for whole game, not only battles. Felt a bit disappointed when it get to me there's no multiplayer on 'strategic map'. Wish they will make it someday.
  5. Bugs, Glitches, and Problems: Reports and Statuses (Updated: 11/11)

Today i was playing warband, when suddenly i've get disconnected and after it i get this error:
    mnbconnecterror.jpg

ANYTIME i want to connect ANY server. So in fact i'm unable to play multiplayer.
Back
Top Bottom