Search results for query: *

• Users: Xoatl_169
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Prison Break bug

I lost a battle to the vaegirs and when i escaped and sneaked into the castle holding two of my retainers and when i got them out of their cell all three of us had full armor and weapons (I didnt have the pilgrim stuff anymore) and they started running away from me, and when i got close they...
  2. [Suggestion]Throwing axes/knives/daggers

I seem to notice that that throwing axes, knives and daggers don't appear anywhere on the character when you use them. Throwing darts and bolts use the right side of the characters waste, why cant daggers do that same? My idea is to have the throwing daggers use the same container (I guess you...
  3. [Bug]Assertion failed New_body_part

Im getting a constant error (usually in the arena or lair) and it goes something like (new_body_part->flags & (rgl_bf_moveable|rgl_bf_dynamic))===0 Then it gives three options Abort, Retry, Ignore. If i ignore it goes back into the game and thats it, nothing changed. Its kinda annoying though.
  4. [Bug]Clipping issue

The sleeve of the nomad vest sticks out of the sleeves. You can notice this on Nord Footmen Also if they have long weapons on their waist (like an axe) the axe head sticks out of the shield aswell.
  5. A few questions and problems

Before I start I just want to say I have the newest version of NE Questions: Which companions auto regen Nord troops? Is the quest where you have to await the spy to come out of the city broken? (I know this is in vanilla M&B but i can never finish this one) Problems: They arose only when i...
  6. [Bug] Errors- Invalid Party ID

As my party traverses the map between every 15 seconds I get a a long list of errors saying invalid Party ID. If I remain stationary they don't appear. This began when i tried to enter a sea raider landing and instead of the window popping up asking me to attack the hideout or leave it just...
  7. [Bug?] Lost Claiment

This has never happened to me in vanilla M&B. I joined the claimant Lethwin Far-Seeker and my party lost to a group of sea raiders, when i was set free i found that he wasn't with me anymore. I checked the local traveler to see for both companions and claimants and he wasn't in any of those...
  8. Hi im new to this game

I just recently found out that there is a modding community for mount and blade. So i decided to register here and check some mods out. Ive seen some people toss around lots of names of mods that i checked out. There are a lot of interesting ones that i might download. But first things first. Is...
Back
Top Bottom