Search results for query: *

1. Maяcel

Official 3D art thread - Warband

Looks really cool, but i think that the shadow on the side of the sails should be less, or just less abrupt. Perhaps put a few wrinkles there where the sail is hung from?

render2l.png

This is a soap box modeled for a CAD assignment, I've also modeled the molds for both parts. Its made witch Solidworks, and rendered out in Photoview 360, which comes with it. I'm still awaiting my grade for this... :eek:
  2. Maяcel

helmet1spec.png

the cubemap makes it really glossy
  3. Maяcel

I can just imagine those flames blowing from those eyes :grin:

@Blakkarson, looks really nice, with  a good specular map it will rock!

i just made a really simple sallet, 724 tris, Diffuse, Specular and Cubemap.

sallet.png

It just needs a few bolts or it'll fall apart...
  4. Maяcel

New prop for factory i'm building:

fac1.png
  5. Maяcel

Cool house! i would assume that the roof is mainly wheat, if so i think you should definitely add a few planes sticking out here and there to give it more depth.
  6. Maяcel

Korgoth said:
    Maяcel said:
    I dont know what i made, but i guess it could be some kind of power generator or storage, guess thats up for your imagination. Its around 680 poly's, will texture it soon :grin:

ogc48w.jpg

To me it looks like a futuristic barrel of beer :grin: That tab is where is comes out
    haha, i wouldn't want my beer from this old barrel tho:

generatork.png

I probably should have used 2x1024 texture maps tho, but it looks alright from 5 feet away.
  7. Maяcel

I dont know what i made, but i guess it could be some kind of power generator or storage, guess thats up for your imagination. Its around 680 poly's, will texture it soon :grin:

ogc48w.jpg
  8. Maяcel

Highlander said:
    Maяcel said:
    16by1zm.png
    finished my sith helmet, there is some horrible stretching in the uv map, but luckily it looks good in the engine. does anyone have any tips for lightsabers? i've tried a few things, but i never get it quite right..
    Great stuff. Also, what's that for?
    About the lightsabers. Either turn off HDR or make the lightsaber not actually white, but grey.
    Ok thanks, ill try that. I'ts not for any mod, so if someone likes it i'd be more then happy to upload it.
  9. Maяcel

16by1zm.png

finished my sith helmet, there is some horrible stretching in the uv map, but luckily it looks good in the engine. does anyone have any tips for lightsabers? i've tried a few things, but i never get it quite right..
  10. Maяcel

Helmet WIP:

2mxyd.png
  11. Maяcel

Unless you find the free old version, but that one seems to  have dissapeared..
  12. Maяcel

B Info 3D Basics of Materials for artists

specular_shader_skin_bump_high does not use a cubemap :wink:
  13. Maяcel

Lord of the Rings Mod (Official name still under consideration)

Winterz said:
    Oh nice another one for the LOTR mods still under construction list....

Pff why not just colaborate in one of the other mods ?
    Pff because making your own is much more fun?
  14. Maяcel

MP Native Heroes and Warriors, New Multiplayer Game Concept. Testers needed!

I'd wish we could customize our character like in shogun2 total war, now that would be cool.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=zlN2MZZMweY
    at 1:07

Changing color could be done using heraldry, armours/weapons selected from a bought weapons inventory? But i really have no idea of the complexity of making this. But i do hope Taleworlds gives multiplayer much much more depth when M&B 2 comes..
  15. Maяcel

OSP: The Open Source Project

added the missing psd's, for easy editing
  16. Maяcel

OSP: The Open Source Project

Crusader Mail Armour Pack

markedwiththecross.png

Download:    M&B Repository: http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=2580
  17. Maяcel

Download link and main info! [latest ver 0.0.82e -- 19 Jun 2016]

for some reason i can't see any BRF's i save, i can see them in openBRF tho, and open them etc.

naamlooslu.png

any ideas?

edit; i cant open them when i open openbrf as admin..

edit 2; i can see save brf's in admin mode it seems, guess i have to remake those brf's i made earlier..

edit 3; I guess these problems were caused because all files could only be edited as admin (even though my account is the admin one.. stupid microsoft :razz:) i've given myself permission again, hope that fixes it.
  18. Maяcel

Cèsar de Quart said:
    It looks better now, especially with the normalmap. I would still work more on the "skirt", though.

I tend to use these pics as example:

http://www.napisy.info/EMISJA/Filmy/00320/Pictures/album/ArnTempelriddaren_foto_03_jpg_orig.html

http://www.napisy.info/EMISJA/Filmy/00320/Pictures/album/ArnTempelriddaren_foto_06_jpg_orig.html

For two things: the wrinkles and the sewing of the signs. There's a lot of texturers who add symbols to the surcoats as if they came from automatic dying workshops, and they don't realise it's just a piece of fabric sewed over the surcoat.
    you're absolutely right, i'm just lazy by nature.. thanks for the references.
    diffj.png

:grin:
  19. Maяcel

i hope i look that good when i'm 61 :grin: are you using the 3-point shader?
  20. Maяcel

Blobmania said:
    My vote has to go towards "Loco is in vox dea forumes"

... Put it in the right goddamn forum. This isn't the place :smile:
    surely this is the forum to show your 3D art?

@Bolkonsky, I work better alone, due to the very little time i have, but i will always try to make my work available as much as i can.
Back
Top Bottom