Search results for query: *

1. RECRUITING FOR WW1 MOD

I would like to state something i feel you are being very crude and harsh about the ANZACS i am a Australian and it might help if you thought about some of the things you are saying. From what i have read you are saying the where not very important and didnt make a difference to anything?
    Well they did have an important role. So please pick youre words more carefully. Please and Thankyou.
  2. SP Native Catacombs mod 0.91

From looking at it i think reds better it just make is look that bit sinister and suits what u you are doing cause the guy STANDS out from the wall and that looks effective :grin:. so basically change it back :cry: :sad:
  3. SP Modern "Wastelands" - new guns/weapons - modellers needed - 4th July

id like to see an Australian/ New Zealand setting aswell. :mrgreen:
  4. RECRUITING FOR WW1 MOD

I would like to maek one small request (maybe big) but Can u please add in Australians as one of the units atleast? they had alot to do with the war and i would be sad not to see them in. ohh and btw yes im an Australian
  5. SP Modern "Wastelands" - new guns/weapons - modellers needed - 4th July

i am sorry if i sound at all noobish or if i have missed something but i ge turned away from everywhere i go and there is nothing else to do but kill things. If anyone can tell me whats wrong plz do so i am at a complete loss and have like it so far just would like more to do?
  6. Ridiculous Mod (In Concept Phase)

Should make a weapon that is like people that u throw so basically you throw miniature people at your enemy :grin:
  7. The Dried Meat and Smoked Fish Dilemma

You feed your men :shock:........??? they can eat grass for all i care i  :twisted: sell the food and buy stuff they dont die from starvation and 0.2 minus to your movement speed? once again who needs to be feed  :mrgreen:
  8. SP Native Modern Arena gunfight mini-mod -- v6

How do i turn it into a BRF is it the export tool?
  9. SP Native Modern Arena gunfight mini-mod -- v6

i just made an ingram mac :grin: here it is its 370 polys but 96 of em are the loopy thing at back but its nessasry :grin: so here it is
    Ingrammac.jpg
  10. SP Native Modern Arena gunfight mini-mod -- v6

its probly to many polys but ill clean up ok (2000) :grin: opps hadnt checked. i can do low poly modles i can ive made a whole person 400 polys and it doesnt look bad cant post its on other pc that i cnat use for another week and i like water pistols :sad:
  11. SP Native Modern Arena gunfight mini-mod -- v6

hi i made this just while ago and was wondering if you could use it i dont really no how to do much with it just wana no what u think. (the picture might not come up)

Smguntextured.jpg
  12. SP Musket Era Modern Wild West Mod

oh i read a while back that you could only use wings 3d well thats good u can use 3dsmax cause thats what i use.  :grin:
  13. SP Musket Era Modern Wild West Mod

Hello im glad to see this mod moving foward at a faster rate now  :grin: and i just want to ask what program you are using Kitteh is it wings 3d or whatnot cause ive only seen just from my looking/ reading which i havent done a great deal of that you can only use wings 3d to put stuff ingame.
    oh and good work on rifle  :grin:
  14. Modders wanted - Waterloo Mod

Hay scion nice textures for those soldiers in the total war forum and if you modeled them as well good work  :mrgreen:
  15. I have been downloading mods for a while now

You might have to download winRaR to extract the file
    Heres a link to download it www.rarlab.com/download.htm it is the 3.60 beta i think
  16. M&B and Multiplayer Discussion

Sorry i am so ashamed  :oops: ill be nice and edit
  17. M&B and Multiplayer Discussion

I agree about it having lan cause all the people i would like to play with are my friends. If it was on the net you would have to have limits on severs say like 50-100 per server otherwise you would get people attacking you every second. It is not big enough for more than 20 people i think but i could handle 50. btw im an anoying 13 yr old
  18. SP Antiquity Roma Invicta Beta 3 (Updated March 5th)

Might have to make a new char i think thats what i had to 
Back
Top Bottom