Search results for query: *

1. Lord Donar

[BELANGRIJK] [LEVENSBELANG] Lieve allemaal,

Ik zal dan ook wel moeten gaan zeker  :roll:  :razz:
  2. Lord Donar

SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

I don't know if this is a bug or not but I'm enlisted in a dwarven army and I just got promoted to a Dwarven Thunderer and I didn't get a rifle or ammunition.
  3. Lord Donar

Nation's Cup 2013 (**** you kwal)

zijn wel vet hoor die banners maar moet iets meer Nederland in (een molen ofzo ipv een samurai hoofd xD) des noods is Belgisch (bier ofzo)
  4. Lord Donar

Oh en zaterdag is prima
  5. Lord Donar

Als Watly het is schrijf ik me uit

oké misschien net niet
  6. Lord Donar

Vol verwachting klopt ons hart...

Lang leve Holland! Niks geen Sint Maarten en dus ook geen koters aan de deur :grin:
  7. Lord Donar

Screenshots allerhande.

Golradir said:
    126162150-3.jpg

Gezellig potje fifa, ik win 4-3. Niet zo veel met die muur smokkelen he domi!

Haha geweldige wedstrijd xD.
  8. Lord Donar

Native Completed European Dueling Tournament (Single Elimination) Congratulations M!

In-Game Name: OLL_Dominatus
    Profile link
    Steam Name/Other Contact Info: Steam
  9. Lord Donar

Screenshots allerhande.

Tsk kwam gewoon door van Wolfswinkel, die geit kan niks xD
  10. Lord Donar

The Dutch

Difficult to say the Dutch were independent from 1813 before that they were part of the French empire (Napoleon assigned his brother as king of the Netherlands so he could sort of control it.) and in 1810 they were annexed by Napoleon after he was not happy with his brothers rule.

That would mean that at the start of the game there shouldn't be a faction of The Dutch, but then somehow there is.

EDIT: In Holland they don't call all of the princes "Prince of Orange" but only this one, we call the others by name so then it would be William I Frederick
  11. Lord Donar

The Dutch

About the Dutch in your mod: The faction leader: The prince of Orange, isn't from that period. The prince of Orange (Prince Willem of Orange ;) ), lived in the 16th century, so unless the man's a ghost he shouldn't belong there. In the period of your mod the right person for faction leader would...
  12. Lord Donar

WINTER IS COMING!

Wel als er hagel op z'n kop valt, en hij nog beweert dat winter nog niet aanwezig is :lol:
  13. Lord Donar

WINTER IS COMING!

The Avenger said:
    Dan noem je ook meteen iemand op waarvan ik TOTAAL GEEN vetrouwen in heb.  :lol:

-snap-

Ja daarom juist
  14. Lord Donar

WINTER IS COMING!

Geen zorgen jongens, zelfs Piet Paulusma krijgt nu het gevoel dat de winter er aan gaat komen :lol:
  15. Lord Donar

Stemmen & Politiek

Maar waarom gebruik je dan ook Internet Explorer
  16. Lord Donar

Stemmen & Politiek

Jezze said:

pff alsof het zo moeilijk is argumenten te verzamelen om PVV fascistisch te noemen
  17. Lord Donar

NU.nl - Apps kunnen acne niet genezen (NO **** SHERLOCK!)

Alsof er ook echt onderzoek naar is gedaan. :razz: Gewoon zeggen dat je onderzoek doet en je zakken vullen met dit soort idiote sh*t
  18. Lord Donar

Telefoon nummer

heb je geen vrienden of mensen die je nummer hebben?
  19. Lord Donar

Istanbul? - Konstantinopolis? - Byzantium?

Now even Trolls are Turkish.

/facepalm
Back
Top Bottom