Search results for query: *

• Users: AndreusAs
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. AndreusAs

SP Fantasy [WB] Grim Age: Ostland Campaign - Alpha released.

And here we go! The first public alpha, some kind of intro. It will introduce player to what the hell happened in Ostland and to some of the core features of the mod. There are new starting scenes for both factions and 2 simple quests for the Empire player with a side character. The main goal of...
  2. AndreusAs

agent_set_hit_points command.

Hello everyone! I'm wondering how does the above mentioned command works. It's description says, I have to put a "1" if I want my hp value to be absolute. The problem is - this command doesn't level the chracter's health higher, that they had it before leveling. So, let's say I want my...
  3. AndreusAs

Dialog box size.

How do I change dialog box size? I'm talking about the tutorial text boxes which pop-up from time to time when you start new game. I changed it's mesh itself, but it didn't help. So I think it has something to do with game_variables.txt. I tried to change some most probable lines there, but...
  4. AndreusAs

How to make a party type (for example, spt_town) lootable by lords?

Subj. I want to make towns lootable by lords, just like villages, but without loosing towns' functionality (e.g., merchants, taverns, etc.). I don't seem to find the script, which makes lords decide what party to fight, what party to loot and what party to besiege. Sorry for messy explanation, I...
  5. AndreusAs

MP Fantasy [WB] GRIM AGE: Revived RELEASED

Hello everyone. Well, the title says it all, Furok allowed me to use his assets to continue working on Grim Age. This mod is going to be purely multiplayer and will feature many new Chaos and Ostland units with unique equipment, as well as different skins (races) in multiplayer. Aprroximately...
  6. AndreusAs

(MP) Classes, being able to buy weapons not assigned to them.

I mean, that a certain Troop_class in MP has more items available to be bought and equiped before spawn, than it should has according to module_scripts. It happens only with crossbows and pistols yet, but only with new ones, added by me. How can it be solved?
  7. AndreusAs

Flymeshes stumble in the ground

Subj. It happens ONLY with flymeshes, spawned using "add_missile" command, I use WSE. How it looks: Does anyone have any idea how to fix this?
  8. AndreusAs

MP Sci-Fi Fantasy [WB] Warhammer 40k: Battle for the Imperium ALPHA v3 RELEASED.

Warhammer 40k: Battle for the Imperium Multiplayer modification for Mount&Blade Warband. No non-humans (orcs, demons etc.) untill M&B 2 release. GOAL Creation the mod resting on the Universe Warhammer 40k make an emphasis on command game and close fight equally with exchange of fire, with...
Back
Top Bottom