Search results for query: *

• Users: Brips
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Brips

SP - World Map Adding camps for player and AI

Hello, To be able to set a camp on the word map where we want with a region scene. Need some time, wood and leather to build Buttons to walk in, somme tents and fire place to chill in the scene etc. Rest for wounded Very slow auto training troops option Combat training with your soldiers for...
  2. Brips

SP - World Map Adding Agents for player and AI

Hello, It Will be a strategical and tactical element of gameplay to have agents. "Total War" like. Recruitable special companion or real companion in taverns, towns or villages : Spy, to sent to check cities troops etc Assassin, to kill or wound lords etc Saboter, to slow down armies, break...
  3. Brips

SP - General In scenes, asking for missions to npc quest givers?!

Hello, It's very strange that we obsolutly need to ask missions/shopping etc via the campaign map panel and not directly in scenes by asking to npc dialog too (villagers quest givers per ex).... Immersion breaking for those who walk in scenes for everything when is possible. Actually scenes...
  4. Brips

1.5.10 -> Companions death rate settings

Hello, I test with "realistic" setting to have 100% realistic settings, 1st battle my wife died with a far arrow shot... Before update and change setting I had 2 deads in 100hrs, now 1 in 15min. I change to 100% reduced, they can still die? Before 1.5.10 what was the default rate % ? Thks
  5. Brips

Mod over?

Hi, I wanna now if this mod is really still on work?
  6. Brips

Towns names are bad...

Lots of towns names mistakes in french version. And english version too. A town keeps his name with his local speaking (and we are in 1257!)! I prefer the english version with "orléans" (actual name of the french town)  that in french version "Orlians who never exists at all"... Like Toulouse...
  7. Brips

All real accurate kingdom banners over here

All real accurate kingdom banners over here. Same map, same kingdoms but different game starting in 1180 (not very different in reality). Just check this out ;) http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=225040
  8. Brips

Religion

What's the % stats of religions who appear on the screen in map view?  0 everywhere except catholics. It's just for my party I guess?
  9. Brips

Crazy real medieval music playlist on deezer!

4 pages of real medieval music on Deezer that I made with a friend: http://www.deezer.com/fr/#music/playlist/medieval-35693808 Click on shuffle, listen the playlist, volume at level 1.5 or less, launch M&B, cut off the game music! You can stop the music duiring battle with Alt tab. Cheers
  10. Brips

1257ad mini concept addon: War Horn sounds

Hello, like I made it before for" M&B" and "Total War: Medieval 2" mod "Deus lo Vult" (you know what I mean uh? ;) ), but for warband with 1257ad! This mini mini mod adds war horn sounds on the battle field for more realism and immersion! I needed to overwrite 2 "bad" old yell screams and...
  11. Brips

SP Native Bloody screams and war horns mod v3

Hi all! I made a mini-mod who adds realistic bloody screams and war horns sounds during battle! Very immersive :wink:, more brutal. 15 new sounds, some with my own voice (yeah, it was funny). Read me inside => Easy. Compatible with all. Just save files in the case you don't like it... Link...
Back
Top Bottom