Search results for query: *

1. Mauromagno Patriota

Assign sound to an icon

Hello everyone, as the title says... I would like to assign sounds to some icons of the global map, specifically to the icons of ships, since the Fire_and_Blood navigation code, https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/wip-way-of-the-sea-water-travel.316581/ does not assign sounds and...
  2. Mauromagno Patriota

Change soldiers into sailors (single)

Hello everyone, I have a problem with a code, actually, the code works, but only half ... (a friend of Discord made me the code) I want to convert land soldiers to sailors for naval battles, I have this code that converts them, but in the troop orders panel, the replaced soldiers appear as dead...
  3. Mauromagno Patriota

Fix bots in a battle scene (anim_stand_staff) Singleplayer

Hi everyone, I wanted to put some cannons to a scene of my new historical battles, just as decoration, in addition to that, some gunner soldiers on each side of them and fix them in stand_staff position. I have tried many things, but they do not work very well, other people have helped me, but I...
  4. Mauromagno Patriota

#Armor randomization single

according to kalarhan's instructions, in this thread https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/modding-q-a-for-quick-questions-and-answers.6575/post-9073428 I looked for the code in mission_template, but it seems it only works for bady_armor ... I tried various combinations or...
  5. Mauromagno Patriota

fix bots on a moving ship

hello everyone, hopefully you can help me .... I have configured the naval battle with several triggers, and one of those is the one that fixes the bots for about 50 seconds before they move to attack, I had no problems until I discovered a couple of days ago that I did not receive the...
  6. Mauromagno Patriota

set condition to limit movement of scene prop (singleplayer)

Hello everybody, I need help with a triggers that I detail below: I have a cannon that when firing, moves 5 points further back and to return it to its position I move it with the up arrow key and what I need is to set a limit of points that I can move it, so as not to move it too far forward...
  7. Mauromagno Patriota

historical battle notification.

How could I get a notification of a historical battle on a certain date and time of day? Which gives you the opportunity to participate and sends you to a certain scene.
  8. Mauromagno Patriota

designate entry point only for reinforcements, different from the beginning.

hello everyone, this is for a naval battle. At the beginning, there are 2 ships and where the soldiers of both teams spawn and the ships that sail to a central point. I am trying to activate reinforcements at an entry point different from the one at the beginning, so that those reinforcements...
  9. Mauromagno Patriota

disappear an object in a single player scene

Hello everyone, I was wondering, how could an object disappear in a scene at a certain moment .. I thought of several options, for example using the replace_scene_props command as in the script to disappear the siege objects or the prop_instance_animate_to_position command, but most of the...
  10. Mauromagno Patriota

hacker

I do not know where this is reported, but as you can see, in my profile or where I post in this case, another name and another photo appears in my data, also in other people, the name of taleworlds is with pink letters ... .
  11. Mauromagno Patriota

Assign a sound to scene prop whith pause

Command store_mission_timer_a Hello everyone, I have seen that this command is used to calculate the seconds and execute a certain action, my question is: How can I occupy it to include it in an object (scene prop) so that every few seconds it makes a sound? I have other scene prop with sounds...
  12. Mauromagno Patriota

change naval battle scenes

I have been trying to change the naval battle scenes, putting a condition in the join_attack and encounter_attack menu, because I will put different ships according to the attacker or defender, but whatever the encounter, it always pulls me to the same scene and it is necessary because to create...
  13. Mauromagno Patriota

Singleplayer: various problems or errors

Some time ago I published asking how I could put flags on the troops, but not items (as they appear in flag capture) so that the army is seen with banners without having to put an exclusive troop with item flags. The problem was that I had a standard soldier for each faction, but in a battle, in...
  14. Mauromagno Patriota

add another type of mercenary to the tavern

A few days ago I saw a thread to add more visitors to the tavern, but it was not what I wanted. I want to add another type of mercenary and I was investigating and following the constants and I modified several things in several modules, in dialog, in script, in game_menu, in constants, in troop...
  15. Mauromagno Patriota

market only food

I have created several new places in module_parties to trade only food, (the trigger I have used is from the Salt mine merchant) but this trigger says that only items type goods can be traded. This covers all items of type good (itp_type_goods) What can I do so that the merchant can only sell...
  16. Mauromagno Patriota

align secondary scene_prop with original (multiplayer)

Hello friends, I have a code to damage objects, it is an explosive box that when exploding, breaks some walls and instead a broken wall appears, but I have a problem ... when replacing the original wall, the broken wall does not stay in the same place .... In openBRF I have the walls (broken and...
  17. Mauromagno Patriota

Dedicated server

A while ago I am trying to create a dedicated server to test some things of my mod, but I don't know what happens, it tells me that I am banned from my own server. I have read other threads but it seems that nobody gives a solution ... does anyone know something?
  18. Mauromagno Patriota

That the AoFI cannon can damage destructible objects

A long time ago I started modeling on the AoFI Module System, a musket mod that had cannons, but they only worked in multiplayer. I would like someone to help me modify certain aspects of the cannon so that it can destroy destructible scenes props in battle, in single, as in multiplayer. The...
  19. Mauromagno Patriota

block music to make way for musical sound

Hello everyone, I have used the tavern animation pack for a long time in my mod, but I always had a problem that I would like now, they will help me solve ... (I also commented the thread of this code but nobody answered) The code includes musicians in the taverns and the problem is that when...
  20. Mauromagno Patriota

village improvements, physically reflected in the general map

Hello everyone... I just did a tutorial to create an animated windmill in my mod, everything turned out fine, despite some drawbacks which I think are fixable .... I wonder, how could I make a mill appear next to my village that I manage, when I make an improvement?
Back
Top Bottom