Search results for query: *

1. ZemplinTemplar

How do you assign keys to new animations ?

Please help, but seriously do ! :cry: I've searched absolutely everywhere, but found little useful information on this.  :? I've already tried this thread for advice : http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,69757.msg1810138.html#msg1810138 It sort of helped (even though a lot of the...
  2. ZemplinTemplar

Separating pistol and rifle ammo

All right, since the search function of this forum leaves a lot to be desired and I already wasted entire hours on mindless searching, I'll ask this directly : Where can I find the scripts necessary to separate pistol ammunition from rifle ammunition (so that pistol bullets wouldn't be usable...
  3. ZemplinTemplar

Constant problems with using the "Select Code" function. Any advice ?

I hate to make new unnecessary threads, but I've been having a weird technical problem ever since I joined the Forum. I mostly frequent The Forge board, searching for interesting scripts that could be useful in my module, etc. The problem is : I can't effectively copy a script even if it's...
  4. ZemplinTemplar

Exiting finished battles not working

A few weeks ago, after I was messing around in module_music, module_scripts and module_strings of 1.011 (adding 2 new factions to my mod, changing some in-game text from strings and some of the music scripts) I noticed a severe problem : I cannot exit any single battle. Not one, whether I win or...
Back
Top Bottom