Search results for query: *

1. mcagriaksoy

Resolved Soldier spawn errors on ambush mission on siege

Summary: While defending the castle or city, there is an ambush option. When I entered the mission, the soldiers spawning on door and they cannot move. How to Reproduce: Onira City siege defence ambush mission Have you used cheats and if so which: none Scene Name (if related): Onira Ambush...
  2. mcagriaksoy

Closed Popup displays before the mission end completely.

Summary: A success popup displayes when I attack on the "street gangs". Even I not killed the last person. The game predicts, I will kill the gang member :D How to Reproduce: Attack on street gangs! Please add some delay on popup :) Have you used cheats and if so which: \none Scene Name (if...
  3. mcagriaksoy

Need More Info Ground color is red?

Summary: In some scenes, the ground floor turn into red? Please do not answer like please verify the game files... I am using the Geforce now and it is not possible. Also, when I change the remote computer on geforce now, basically the files are also changed but problem persists. How to...
  4. mcagriaksoy

In Progress Game crashes on GeforceNow!

Summary: The multiplayer game sometimes crashes while playing on geforce now. While playing, sometimes the bannerlord displays error message to collect some information to understand the error but, nothing be clickable afterwards. Also, the error data not collected, I cannot click anywhere. I...
  5. mcagriaksoy

Need More Info Siege units do not displayed

Summary: When I attack to city, some siege units do not display! How to Reproduce: Attack a city during campaign. Have you used cheats and if so which: none Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): The siege units which on middle cannot be seen: Computer Specs: OS: Windows 11 GPU...
  6. mcagriaksoy

Need More Info Nord village map ground problem

Summary: On the deathmatch Nord Village map has weird ground. It is completely black and I think it is not normal? How to Reproduce: Enter the Nord Village map on multiplayer Scene Name (if related): Deathmatch Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: Windows 11 GPU: Rtx 2080 GPU...
  7. mcagriaksoy

SP - UI Our clan banner on main page

Hello, I think this is a simple suggestion but would be great, if in the main page, the guy can hold our banner instead default banner. Our banner = the our clan banner last autosave maybe? Best,
  8. mcagriaksoy

Closed Cannot get Prisoners after the quest "Conspiracy quest"

Summary: I cannot get the prisoners, although I have space to get the new prisoners on my army. The button clickable but does not working at all. How to Reproduce: 1- Defeat the conspiracies on the quest "Conspiracy"! 2- Try to get prisoners on my army. 3- Ensure there is prisoner space to get...
  9. mcagriaksoy

In Progress [ib:hip][if:convo_grateful] error on the spy mission!

Summary: Unwanted displaying message on mission page when I finish the `Aramizdaki Casus` mission: Which is: [ib:hip][if:convo_grateful] How to Reproduce: Take "Aramizdaki Casus" mission Have you used cheats and if so which: None Scene Name (if related): Mission Page Media...
Back
Top Bottom