Search results for query: *

1. Need More Info FLICKERING GROUND IN WORLD MAP GLITCH

That looks like a GPU hardware problem, what GPU do you have ? Make sure you have the latest driver for that GPU. Then redownload, reverify game.

You can also play in a lower performance level, and even play in a smaller windowed box.

Might help ?
    Hi, today i figured i will manually download and update my drive from Intel website instead of automatically update from my PC (which says that i have the latest driver). And holy s#!% that actually worked and fixed the issue! Thank you so much!
  2. Need More Info FLICKERING GROUND IN WORLD MAP GLITCH

That looks like a GPU hardware problem, what GPU do you have ? Make sure you have the latest driver for that GPU. Then redownload, reverify game.

You can also play in a lower performance level, and even play in a smaller windowed box.

Might help ?
    i have Intel Iris XE Graphics, i have the latest driver and also playing in a very low settings. I'll try later
  3. Need More Info FLICKERING GROUND IN WORLD MAP GLITCH

Summary: Hello, im currently experiencing this missing land parts flickering glitch when im in world map (SEE SCREENSHOT LINK BELOW). Is there any way to fix this? How to Reproduce: Have you used cheats and if so which: No Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): imgur.com/a/EWYn0Ia...
Back
Top Bottom