Search results for query: *

1. MayanX3gaming

What does clan system serve in gameplay?

Even the banner creation is bad. But why people say no to idea of more or improved content is beyond my. It like saying we could have gold but then someone saying i want plastic.
    Very valid point lol
  2. MayanX3gaming

I made a comment in 2022 about he relationship stats being pointless and the game . The only thing its any good for is forming an army and influence is cheaper on higher relations npc's. Bannerlord is still a battle simulator and it gets boring . I still haven't ever finished a campaign as its more fun at the start. I hope TW looks at none economic and none battle feature next because this game needs it badly.
    I agree but keep in mind that it's called bannerlord not diplomaticlord
  3. MayanX3gaming

SP - General Remove the hidden Clan Member limit / Add Family Tree

I heard someone say on this Forum that the dead Lords and ladies do not count after the 1.2 update. I also made a post about this and a person asked if the developers could comfirm this but we had no comfirmation yet. This would be awesome cause i have around 21 dead lords and ladies. It would give me room to have more children with my great grand children and beyond. I am on Ps4/Ps5 so i can not test if this is true. Grtz Vaan.
    Yes it has if you hadn't been answer yet and you can marry your brothers off to female clan leaders and they will join said female leaders clan. Hope this helps as well as I hope they don't change that.
  4. MayanX3gaming

I think that clan system is a good feature in Bannerlord. It just deserves to be fleshed out.

The issue you point out with relation has nothing to do with clan system, in my opinion. I don't really understand the relation system or at least, sometimes I don't know what it stands for. When you want to vassalize a lord, I have the feeling that relation does not really help and other than that, relation is just a number beside a protrait.
    Hit the nail on the head bro/bro-ette lol like spot on.
  5. MayanX3gaming

Obtaining a Crown

I got in one gameplay clown from tournament i don't remember from where, Sturgia or another kingdom but nice looks.

Pity we don't have legendary set or legendary npc to find somwhere.
    Was it the crown helmet civilian crown and do you have a way to show what they look like I'm on console btw so no mods available
  6. MayanX3gaming

SP - General Remove the hidden Clan Member limit / Add Family Tree

Yes it has been resolved, i tested it and my great grandchildren have newborns. My Heir has 3 healthy sons now it has been fixed since the 1.2 Update. Grtz Vaan.
    Word thanks for the response
  7. MayanX3gaming

SP - General Armor Crafting. Is that ever happening?

We currently don't have any plans to add the ability to craft armor. If you take a look at our modding documentation (WEAPON SMITHING & CRAFTING PIECES) you can learn a bit more about how the existing system works, but essentially - it requires individual weapon parts which are then in-game combined together. Should we choose to do the same for armor, then all/most of the existing armor pieces would need to be redone.
    I will come do the work needed to make this happen at 1/2 the cost of the guy in charge as long as I'm trained to do so h3ll if you let me throw in a few changes/ideas ill do it for free shiiiiii. I'm fan of warband/bannerlord and want to see it be the game we all know it can be. Anything is possible. I mean look at Skyrim and then who it came from. Skyrim imo is #1 game and warband & bannerlord duking it out for #1.5. please don't settle for anything less then greatness with this one. This game is a gold mine with gems within just gotta keep digging til you get it just right 🤘🏽🤘🏽🤘🏽
  8. MayanX3gaming

Beta Patch Notes v1.2.0-v1.2.6

Allow us to marry everyone
    Allow us to send letters
    Allow us to change how voting works
    Allow us to join mercs
    Slight tweak to your suggestion about marrying( only widowed King/Queen request to marry player. But everything else spot on. If they’d at least attempt to fit it in is a w to me.
  9. MayanX3gaming

How to create a mercenary in Mount & Blade

And which mount and blade game is this thread about?
Back
Top Bottom