Search results for query: *

1. Bailian

Dev Blog 24/05/18

Now THAT is a blog  :grin:

awesome and thank you for giving us something substantial!
  2. Bailian

Dev Blog 26/04/18

Rackie said:
    LucianHector said:
    Look, I love M&B and what you guys are doing, and I hate to be that guy; I feel bad for complaining, but these last 2 blogs were a bit of a joke

Next to 0 effort is going into these blogs - no proper pictures, no GIFs, no videos, just a wall of text telling everybody everything they likely already know or have no interest in (check other comments for reference)

Even if you have ran out of stuff to talk about, why not just give us in game pictures? They don't even need to be relevant to the blogs - just a bit of eye candy to keep us going

Lack of information could easily be remedied by visual pleasures

People are waiting every week for you to release something, only to be, for the most part, utterly disappointed.

I checked all comments on these threads to see if it was just me being petty, turns out maybe it isn't?

A lot of people in your community are laughing at you, literally.

You are not the only one complaining. But you are one of many few. Of all the thousands and thousands waiting for bannerlord, only a hundred are complaining. And I dont see whats there to complain about. And I dont think anyone is laughing either

I'm referring more to the hardcore fans & forum members, the ones who comment on the posts every week giving their feedback, the ones interested enough to be reading and discussing the blogs. Out of the 6 pages of comments for this blog, a lot of them are complaints.

And people are laughing, check the comments, people are making pictures of the predicted future blogs - these are jokes, people are laughing at the jokes made referencing the poor effort going into these blogs, which suggests they have some truth to them.

If you don't see what there is to complain about then I respect that, as it is your opinion. I wish I was as content as you reading such blogs.

3. Bailian

Dev Blog 26/04/18

Look, I love M&B and what you guys are doing, and I hate to be that guy; I feel bad for complaining, but these last 2 blogs were a bit of a joke

Next to 0 effort is going into these blogs - no proper pictures, no GIFs, no videos, just a wall of text telling everybody everything they likely already know or have no interest in (check other comments for reference)

Even if you have ran out of stuff to talk about, why not just give us in game pictures? They don't even need to be relevant to the blogs - just a bit of eye candy to keep us going

Lack of information could easily be remedied by visual pleasures

People are waiting every week for you to release something, only to be, for the most part, utterly disappointed.

I checked all comments on these threads to see if it was just me being petty, turns out maybe it isn't?

A lot of people in your community are laughing at you, literally.

4. Bailian

Dev Blog 05/04/18

If I knew anything about modding I'd love to build Winterfell

Thanks for the blog
  5. Bailian

Dev Blog 22/03/18

Light on information, but man I love the GIFs - just to see the game in action clenches some thirst

I wonder what will come out first, Bannerlord or the last season of Game of Thrones  :fruity:
  6. Bailian

Dev Blog 15/03/18

That absolute K.O. by that horse in the background of the gif  :lol:

Now THAT was a good article, and I'm not even a major fan of multiplayer
  7. Bailian

Dev Blog 18/01/18

That was far more interesting to read than I was expecting

I wonder what they'll fill their weekly articles with when they run out of departments to interview, Factions to showcase, and features to explain; I fear Bannerlord won't be released before this point though I pray that I'm wrong
  8. Bailian

Dev Blog 21/12/17

Big Bad Pent said:
    Not sure where to ask so I might as well do it here.
    Does anyone know if the AI commander in sergeant mode is able to accurately detect whether you follow their orders, and if so what the repercussions would be if you ignore them? (By sergeant mode I mean when you command a portion of a kingdom's army in SP campaign.) Because I can see that adding a lot of immersion if it is implemented well, but being incredibly frustrating if it doesn't really work.

It would be a missed opportunity for an AI leader to not recognise when you're following orders successfully, I imagine it wouldn't be impossible to implement either, it was done on a basic level in Warband, when following lords when out on campaign etc. It could be done to some basic standard on the field

e.g. attacking a particular detachment, inflicting xyz amount of damage - that sort of thing, improving your relations/influence

9. Bailian

Dev Blog 21/12/17

The word 'realism' gets tossed around a lot in debates on this forum, yet the word is so vague as it's down to each person perspective of what 'realism' is; some people's 'realism' is stronger or weaker than others', it's a debate that will never come to a resolution.

I feel Bannerlord is realistic enough because there isn't Dragons or Armies of undead roaming Calradia and the factions are loosely based on historic cultures and countries, however somebody could ague I'm wrong and that it isn't realistic because Calradia is a made up place and isn't a 'real' location, or that swords on the back didn't 'really' happen, so on and so forth

There's no point pleading with the Development team or arguing with others about implementing what you consider 'realistic' features, because it's a video game, based in a made up land with made up factions and made up locations and made up places for swords to be kept on the body, arguably none of it is realistic...none of it is real, maybe you aren't real...am I real? what?

10. Bailian

Dev Blog 21/12/17

Dest45 said:
    LucianHector said:
    Surely the Character in the GIF looking exactly like Jon Snow from the back can't just be a coincidence?  :fruity:
    official GOT DLC confirmed.

January 2018 GoT DLC release date confirmed.
  11. Bailian

Dev Blog 21/12/17

Surely the Character in the GIF looking exactly like Jon Snow from the back can't just be a coincidence?  :fruity:
  12. Bailian

Nostalgia

Metal Gear Solid 1 on the PlayStation :sad:
  13. Bailian

Warhammer Discussion

Eiríkr Rauði said:
    Bumpity bump.

Copied from my Dakka Dakka Plog

Hello Hello!

Finished off my Fire Dragon squad tonight after the weekend passed. They are mostly complete now, a few minor details missing such as the scales on the Exarch's fist. Satisfied with them to a fair degree, they'll do for tabletop gaming. I progressed a little in my painting with these, really quite happy with the blending on the helms of each FD. These are old old old models of mine, some of the first Eldar I bought way back - they've been through some fairly dire schemes before. I would really love to pick up a new box of these one day soon, do the FD Aspect some real justice.

Nothing quite beats painting on new models, IMHO.

Anyway, pictures!

And my next project shall be...

:eek:

Thanks,
    Eiríkur

Nice Job. :grin:

I personally prefer some of the older models, no idea why.
  14. Bailian

B Fantasy [WB] GRIM AGE - Skirmish MOD is CLOSED

Wow, nothing worse than the disappointment of getting endless updates from this thread only to find out its because of you arguing over warhammer, squabble elsewhere please guys, thanks.
  15. Bailian

Kabalon said:
    How can u dare to post in the forum and not work on the Mod  :evil: dont u dare again...dont u ever...  :evil: :evil:

How do you expect him to update us if he shouldn't be posting in his forum?
  16. Bailian

I don't like it when release dates are given; although it's not always the case, i still feel like there's risk of the mod/game being rushed to satisfy impatient Fans.
  17. Bailian

Bug Reports - 0.95pre10

Sorry if this has been mentioned, but I don't fancy looking through over 50 pages, but when i go into some taverns, the game stops working, and if i approach some parties, like common bandits, it says something abotu the terrain error, then stops working :sad: this sucks as i really love this mod
  18. Bailian

can you only spear attack over arm?
  19. Bailian

brilliant work :smile:

by the way, how does the armour purchasing work?

like can empire only wear empire armour and chaos only wear theres et etc?

or are you limited to the armour of your rank?
Back
Top Bottom