Search results for query: *

1. Need More Info [Mount Blade 2 Bannerlord] Crash As soon as I set foot in a city

This crash is a GPU crash. Which is different from the other crashes that can be caused by gameplay actions. While we are still investigating the issue there is not a definite fix that we can offer to support this issue at the moment. You can try the workaround below but please note that it is not a solid fix. Thanks for reporting. Sorry for any inconvenience.
    A possible fix for RGLGPU_DEVICE::LOCK_TEXTURE Crash
    If you are crashing in the middle of the game with the “RGLGPU_DEVICE::LOCK_TEXTURE” error, you can try the workaround below to fix it:
    Expanding the swap size on your hard disk. You can find more info regarding this here.
    Thanks so much for the reply but I've already tried this option and nothing has changed
  2. Need More Info [Mount Blade 2 Bannerlord] Crash As soon as I set foot in a city

...Hi LasTBaKo, you wrongly post in the italian forum section...
    ...I move this thread in the "BL Support section"...

...here a dev will answer your questions ASAP...

...have a good day...
    But so what should I do?
  3. Need More Info [Mount Blade 2 Bannerlord] Crash As soon as I set foot in a city

I bought the game recently and I immediately noticed that as soon as I set foot in a big city [Amitatys] the game crashes and crashes with an amd window appearing that says: NSIS ERROR, and then another window that says: “D3d_device_context _-> Map to rglGPU_device :: lock_texture failed! The...
Back
Top Bottom