Search results for query: *

• Users: Faderulith
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Faderulith

Games for weak PC

Hello. My PC is AMD Athlon X2 64, 1GB Ram, and ASUS motherboard graphic (128mb) and i want You to recommend me some good games which will working smoothly on this PC. For now i have installed Diablo 2 Lod, Knights Of Honor, Europa Universalis 3, Worms Armageddon, Total Annihilation, Cortex...
  2. Faderulith

Odd question about life

I'm a thinker and lately strange thought persecutes me. How a man's life would look like if he will be set in our world on conditions of M&B world? Imagine a man with some money and a backpack with no home in a foreign place. I don't have a man from medieval ages in mind just ordinary present...
  3. Faderulith

Test drive: Unlimited 2

Here is first, official trailer. Looks sweet:
  4. Faderulith

Companions/Party skills

This is bothering me since first hours of playing M&B. When i press party skill, in the left corner i can see Party (Companions) and mine skills. Lezalit for example had already 4 trainer skill when was recruited so i thought as he is levelling up i will make him engineer too. When i hired...
  5. Faderulith

Descriptions do not appear

After updating to 1.113 world map descriptions (news, events) have stopped appearing. In battle same thing. No casualties report, no damage report, nothing. I have ensured of course in options and everything is set to display it. However there are moments when i see those reports (just in...
  6. Faderulith

Harmless little BUG

I was in my faction castle (don't remember which) don't know is in others is the same thing but when i took a walk on the walls and jump off them, and i was jumping off the cliffs until i died. I fell unconcious and i was thrown to dungeons just like when you unsuccesfully try to infiltrate...
  7. Faderulith

Quest BUG

Count Despin asked me to free his father Lord Grainwad who was kept locked at Malayurg Castle. As i don't have bad relations with Khergits i've entered the castle and killed Prison Guard to take the keys. Next i told Grainwad to fight with me. We kill about 10 guards and we left the fortress. He...
  8. Faderulith

Pre battle choises and military ranks

First suggestion has come to my mind before the battle. I use only cavalry but had to train some infantry for some lord so they was bothering me. Battle sizer i have set to 100 so there can be only 100 warriors on the field and i would like to have a choise which soldiers from my party i want to...
  9. Faderulith

Graphic card BIG problem

Hi. GeForce 8600gt is my problem. Cooler is pretty unstable and making some noises but its okay it was like that year ago. Temp on desktop is 50-55C. The problem is that every time i want to play a game or movie whole pc is crashing to death. Every aplication that requires a fullscreen doesen't...
  10. Faderulith

Movies

Hi. Just post here titles of movies You watched recently (or not) and You know that me and everyone should watch it too. Be kind and post release year like me :) Mongol (2007) - One of my best movies of all time. Something in there charmed me and that's all. Beautiful mongol steppes you will...
  11. Faderulith

Knights Of The Sea

Hello! I'm reading a book about arctic convoys while WWII. There is Norway occupied by Germans and those Allies convoys trying to make their way to Murmansk or Archangelsk ports in Russia. Germans are attacking them often with planes or U-boots. That is a great book and i thought that it would...
  12. Faderulith

The Elder Scrolls V - Countdown

As a big fan of TES series i thought it would be nice to have a topic where we can gather informations, screenshots etc. in one place. And as i can't wait for release i was googling for it and found preety nothing except date of premiere (2010). So if You found some fresh rumor or anything like...
  13. Faderulith

Best game you ever played.

Simple question. Your favourite game. Oblivion.
  14. Faderulith

Travelling Merchants

How about a travelling merchants wandering around the map where you can sell your loot if you are far from city, buy food, and buy some unique, rare items. You could rob him and take everything but his party would be strong.
  15. Faderulith

Lags

Hello. I'm not sure is there topic about this and it's almost 5 in the morning so forgive me if i missed it. My problem are lags. Lags on map, lags on battlefield, taverns, everywhere. What could it be? I'm pretty sure that it's not my pc fault. No lags in native of course and no lags in PoP...
Back
Top Bottom