Search results for query: *

1. CERVXPUNCHRR

Resolved Bannerlord is Dead, Congratulations!!!

Right now? In West.

The difficulty to play makes it nearly unfun, until that sweet success crosses your screen. Then it makes the 2 hrs of waiting worth it.
    Gonna cry?
  2. CERVXPUNCHRR

Resolved Captains Game mode still failling

I'm mexican, they have never acted racist against me or against any other latino that joins the a game
    Doesn't have to be against you you aren't every other race so you have no say.
  3. CERVXPUNCHRR

Anyone that has ever tried it has been enthralled immediately. The problem is it’s nearly Impossible to play.
    Okay and where are they at? Here defending your case? Must not be as "enthralled as you think 😂
  4. CERVXPUNCHRR

Closed Captains Game mode falling again

Video evidence may be provided via email. Do we have to pray? Is your God Allah, Yhwh, or Jesus Christ himself? We’re desperate at this point. Such a great game is wasted on these developers. 10,000 hours down the drain. FIX IT!!!
    You're acting like a ****ing child grow up dude 😂. Throwing a ****ing fit kicking and screaming isn't gonna get you what you want. 😂
  5. CERVXPUNCHRR

I never said anything about the other modes. Sorry that your little group is a toxic little racist group on Xbox. Maybe let the mode die and move on, next.
  6. CERVXPUNCHRR

Summary:we can not join during warm ups as we use to making only possible to play 2v2 games Even when are more people searching for a game
    How to Reproduce:Try searching for a game on any server
    Scene Name (if related):
    Media (Screenshots & Video):
    The mode isn't what the game is about or for. Its just a side thing
  7. CERVXPUNCHRR

Summary:
    Welp, with the reintroduction of the necessity to group que. Bannerlord is officially dead on Microsoft servers. Captain was the last mode that continuously kept 2-3 games going. Now all that is left are the occasional sieges (alot of fun that is with just the one troop. I mean you don’t even get to play with the troop you want. Such a garbage game mode tbh). Not only do you have to get 12 people to que simultaneously, you also can only do so on West or Europe since East won’t even let us group que. I really don’t understand how this treatment from what was once a great company could be so acceptable in today’s gaming landscape.
    How to Reproduce: Que for any ranked game mode on any server.
    Scene Name (if related):
    Media (Screenshots & Video): have videos, but need an email to share them to.
    Tbh though this isn't a sought after mode
  8. CERVXPUNCHRR

Please remove Khuzait and Vlandia

C'mon. I've conquered both these factions as Sturgia. The game isn't in need of LESS content. This may not be a joke but it is not serious.
    Correct why take two factions away when you can have more fun sabotaging them from the inside or outright destroying them
  9. CERVXPUNCHRR

Please remove Khuzait and Vlandia

Please see yourself out
    You sound like "JuSt UsE ChEaTs BRUVVV"
    Now!Get out and think what you did!

Also my point still stands,your arguments are unfortunately bad and not based on experience.
    When I said REMOVE,I mean it!
    Replace them with desert,barren not living anything there.
    IDC what it takes,they are not good or healthy for this game,I KNOW it,you should know it and developers should be working on gradually fading them out!
    You sound like a child when something gets taken from you, why don't you fight them bro? Scared? I beaten vlandia and the khuzaits on bannerlord diff on a two front war. I have 1200 hours in single player alone and your opinion is still invalid and not based in reason. See yourself out. Maybe YOU ARE bad at the game
  10. CERVXPUNCHRR

My first post but why isn't there any severed limbs?

I appreciate you I have my old taleworlds forum account but can't log in so I had to use an extra r in this one
  11. CERVXPUNCHRR

My first post but why isn't there any severed limbs?

I'd love to see limbs flying off or heads being lobbed off when you make a heavy swing with a bardich or a two handed sword.
Back
Top Bottom