Search results for query: *

• Users: ok3
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. ok3

Dethrone King of Connacht

Seriously has anyone actually done this quest? can someone give me step by step intrusctions on how to finish it. I don't seem to get how to finish this quest.
  2. ok3

The Throne of Connacht...

I posted something about this some time back and it still bothers me that I am unable to do the quest... I defeated the king like he asked me to with his help and IDK what else to do... help?
  3. ok3

Arena Fights

Um, I'm tried of these arena fights, always being teamed up on, not good gold payout even for early game, and even if you win it you only get one set ammount even if you kill like 35 opponents. Will you change any of this? It would be appriciated. (Only asking opinions and stuff are alright.)
  4. ok3

NEW VERSION IS OUT OMG!!!!!

Got ya! April fools to all! :D
  5. ok3

The Throne of Connacht

I don't know how to complete this quest can I possibly get some help with it? I don't know what to freaking do!!!!!
  6. ok3

Are Nords Racist?

Reason for this is because everytime I ask for the provocation for war quest with the Nords its always to raid a Sarranid caravan or village. So my question is. Are the Nords Raciest against arabs???? or is this some kinda of bug? I meen why would the nords attack half way across the map?(this...
  7. ok3

My god women of the lands are complete wh***s

By that I meen I had to duel 10 Lords 10!! of them just to have a chance with this one lady! Ultimatly decreasing my chances of making friends in the Kingdom of Nords! The idea of this topic is to share some of your storys you had to deal with for getting you suiter/wife.
  8. ok3

Tavern Keepers arn't very wise

Well I was at the tavern over in Suno asking for soem work from the keeper of the tavern of course he said the first thing correctly "King Ragnar is looking for mercenaries for yada yada" But then this drunk bafoon told me this non sense! The same thing happened with every diaglogs with lords...
  9. ok3

Historical Castles

I was wondering after Europe 1200 is all done and what not that maybe y'all can make the castle of Europe 1200 a bit more realistic? if so and y'all want help on that project for Europe 1200 id be more gladly to sign up!!!
  10. ok3

help maybe?

Hello i was wondering im trying to find out how i can change the outfit and attributes of the lords in the game that are for my own kingdom cause i get tired of them all being melee and on a horse..... i meen wouldnt you? idk how though i was trying to do it a few times and it didnt work i...
  11. ok3

Camp entrenchment added to europe 1200

I was able to add camp entrenchment mod from TEMPERED to Europe 1200 as a mini-mod If anyone is intrested in downloading you can dl here I will post pics later because im kinda bored atm x.x http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,81249.0.html
  12. ok3

Acess denied???

hey i try to build_module.bat and it says access denied and idk what to do im on windows 7 anyway i can fix?????
  13. ok3

Help?

can anyone help me i'm wanting to know how to change ai lords/kings and my own party size also can anyone help me change my morale so i have the morale to support lets say 1000 troops?
  14. ok3

PROS AND CONS OF EVERY FACTION

No one really wanted to do this so i decided hey... wouldn't people love to know what the weakness of your favorite faction or the faction you are at war with the most this would be good for trying to fill in a gap in your faction or to just exploit ones you are at war with. so i decided to make...
  15. ok3

own kingdom lords

would it be to much to ask to allow lords in your kingdome to adabt to your kingdom like in weapons stats and armor?
  16. ok3

Question....

Can anyone devolope a chart for each faction about the pros and cons about them? i would love to know...
  17. ok3

I would like to find one of my wassels?

When i talk to the marshal it says i would like the location of one of my wassels. Also it wont let me into it
  18. ok3

Two kingdoms seem undefeatable

The Kingdom of Toulouse and the Republic of Venice have ben defeated for like 2 months now and i dont see them being as Defeated Whats dealo?
  19. ok3

Reinforcement waves

could you add more reinforcement waves instead of haveing 2 and 5 for attacking siegers and 7 for defenders liek add 5 more waves? that would make it more real and good for people who like long battles
  20. ok3

Reinforcement waves

Anyone know how to edit reinforcement waves? so i dont have to fight only 2 waves every fight?
Back
Top Bottom