Search results for query: *

• Users: Dapper
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Dapper

How to Add a Variable?

I know little about modding. So I'm going to ask you how to add a variable (like age at its simplest). Your answers help me improve.
  2. Dapper

Thorgrim's Map Editor Error

When installing and opening Thorgrim's Map Editor, it gives an error like "Texture not found" and does not run the program. I looked for a solution but it was nowhere to be found. On the download page of the editor it says that this error has been fixed, but I still have a problem. Please help me.
  3. Dapper

How to add or can the fashion autonomy feature be added?

How can we give or grant autonomy to some kingdoms [that is, it will both appear to be dependent on one country (it will not have diplomatic relations with other countries on its own) and will be a separate kingdom] in our mod?
  4. Dapper

Is Transferring Items etc from Mod to Mod Included in Copyright?

Some have asked how to transfer mods to mods, etc. I want to do it too, but I'm not sure if it's legal. I will be glad if you help.
  5. Dapper

WB Moddan Moda Item vb. Aktarmak Yasal mı?

Moddan moda ıtem vb. aktarmak yasal mı? Forumda bazı arkadaşla nasıl yapılacağını sormuşlar ben de yapmak istiyorum fakat yasal olup olmadığından emin değilim. Cevaplarsanız sevinirim.
  6. Dapper

WB Coding Moda özerklik özelliği nasıl eklenir veya eklenebiliyor mu?

Yaptığımız modda bazı krallıklara özerklik [yani hem bir ülkeye bağlı görünecek(kendi başına başka ülkelerle diplomatik ilişkileri olmayacak) hem de ayrı bir krallık olacak] nasıl verebiliriz veya verilebiliyor mu?
Back
Top Bottom