Search results for query: *

• Users: RUnderwood
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. In Progress [1.1.0 beta] Order of Battle Menu

Summary: I’ve encountered a couple of problems with the new Order of Battle menu. 1. No heroes show up in the hero bar when you are in an army. Only the player character is available to be assigned to a formation. 2. My formations are not filled with all my troops on occasion, and I’m unsure...
  2. Resolved v1.1.0 beta Crafted Weapons increase in weight

Summary: I've crafted a two-handed sword and it seems to increase in weight when I reload a save file. The weight was originally 2.0. But if I create a new save file and reload it the weight will increase to 3.9. If I make another new save file and reload that one, the weight will increase again...
  3. Resolved Most detrimental bugs I've encountered on V1.0.2

Summary: #1. Enemies that retreat cause a second phase of the battle. When this happens, all the troop xp gained from the first battle is lost and your soldiers can no longer be promoted. This happens when the enemy retreats to the keep in siege battles as well (which happens 9 times out of 10...
  4. In Progress Luxury Brigandine Armor (Art Bug)

Summary: Luxury Brigandine Armor (Battania): The sleeves stay present when equipping any gloves or arm armor. Reporting bug to TaleWorlds as this has been ongoing since early-access release; I could not find any threads or reports about it. How to Reproduce: Find armor in game and equip gloves...
Back
Top Bottom