Search results for query: *

• Users: Hinotori
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. An End and a Beginning

A deathly silence covered the crowd. The assembled men stood sternly at attention, their worried faces the only evidence of the anxiety that gripped each and every one of them. Nearby, the mass of tied down horses neighed and bristled nervously, noisily expressing what their riders did not...
  2. Enemies Joining Battle

I did a search and couldn't find a relevant topic, so if this has been covered thoroughly before, feel free to ignore this thread. That being said, as much as I'm enjoying PoP, I'm being intensely irritated by bandits, heretics, raiders, and other pains in the ass joining battles that I've...
  3. Turn-based Multiplayer Mod (Advice, Criticism, Suggestions Wanted)

This is an idea I had at least a year ago, but the current hotseat game in the main discussion forum as well as the multiplayer mod thread got me thinking about it again. I searched "multiplayer turn-based mod" and got nothing, so if I missed a thread before, I apologize. First of all, bear...
  4. 1337 Difficulty Settings for the Advanced (and for newbies too!)

You see them everywhere you go. From thread to thread, there is no escape. Yes, you guessed it: off-topic comments about how easy M&B is and how much certain players rock face at it. Example: Q: "What's the best strategy for defeating Dark Hunters?" A: "Oh them? I beat 124789365 of them at...
  5. Regarding the Infamous Shield Bug

Has there been any announcement as to whether this will be fixed anytime soon or if we'll have to wait for the next stable version? I've been away from the forums for some time. I did try searching things like "0.808 shield bug fix" but there're just so many topics out there that reference that...
  6. Crossbows overpowered?

First of all, I searched "crossbow overpowered" and even just "crossbow." I read 6 topics that didn't really answer my question, so if it has been answered, feel free to point it out. Anyways... Sweet zombie on a bicycle, I just discovered the crossbow. I've been playing for hours and hours and...
  7. Safer way for n00bs to make money

Hi everyone, this is my first post on these boards. I recently purchased the game and have been indulging quite a bit. Good fun. I do have one significant issue, though, that I think should be addressed. I searched "making money" and "make money" with no results that resolve the following, so if...
Back
Top Bottom