Search results for query: *

1. ZianaHuntress

SP - Battles & Sieges "Assault the Siege Camp" during active siege battle should place player army on castle/town map behind attacking army.

I understand that if a large army approaches another army while it is still preparing for a siege, they might be able to turn around and meet the opposing force away from the location being besieged - this is how it works now. I find the existing "Break in to help the defenders" system to be...
  2. ZianaHuntress

SP - UI Army Management screen needs a hotkey

The Army Management screen appears to be the only Campaign-level major element not accessible with a hotkey, but only by clicking the flag icon at lower-right. (By all means correct me if I'm wrong). Solution: - Add a hotkey setting to the Hotkeys options screen for Army Management (default: M...
  3. ZianaHuntress

Need More Info Moving *some* prisoners from party to random screen loses "recruiting" state and progress.

Summary: Moving SOME prisoner types from the party (right) to the tavern ransom (left) window, and then back to the party: - Loses the state of whether one or more prisoners are fully ready to be recruited to the party - Zeroes out the progress bar towards recruitment This is only happening...
Back
Top Bottom