Search results for query: *

• Users: Raampagee
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. SP - Battles & Sieges Attack formation command on Console

Plz remove it from R2 and place it somewhere else it’s impossible to micro manage your formations in battles now while your fighting at the front. Legit i have no clue how anyone who tested it said yep that feels right…
  2. Thx for the Big Update on Console BUT

Why did you had to choose the R2 Button on Controllers for the new ATTACK FORMATION Command? R2 was used to drag the Formation for individual placement and now whenever I take part in the fighting at the front I can’t regroup my Formations properly anymore, because it will always issue the the...
  3. When do the new armors spawn?

I have a Khuzait city with 5.8k prosperity and a smithy workshop but I have yet to see any new armors…
  4. Unit groups get completely messed up in big battles…

I have read that people complained about this more then a year ago and it’s still not fixed? Whenever I’m commanding an army of multiple clan lords groups get messed up as soon as reinforcements arrive then all I can do is to command my people to charge only because nothing else makes sense if...
  5. Need More Info HUD Offset

Summary: At some point into my campaign my hud went offset not being attached to the screen border anymore. Now it’s offset all time…new campaigns won’t fix it. Dialogues and going into smithy from world map is like playing Russian roulette with your save files because game will properly...
Back
Top Bottom