Search results for query: *

1. Gozie5

Resolved "Couldn't receive login result from server" can't go online anymore

Are you still experiencing this issue on the latest version of the game? Is the crash happening all the time? If not how common the crash is happening?
    This particular issue is fixed now. Doesn't happen anymore
  2. Gozie5

In Progress Game crashes/ freezes whenever I try to play online (via custom server list)

Forwarded to the QA team for further investigation. We will reach out again if we need more information. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
    Any update on this issue? its almost been a month now
  3. Gozie5

In Progress Guaranteed game crashes (ever since the new patch)

Hey, forwarded the issue to the QA team. Thank you for your time.
    Any updates? its almost been a month now and no reply
  4. Gozie5

In Progress Game crashes/ freezes whenever I try to play online (via custom server list)

Summary:after logging into multiplayer, whenever I select "custom server list" the game crashed out freezes. This happens 100% of the time ever since the update. How to Reproduce:from the home screen, select "multiplayer" > "login" > (under the "play" tab) select "custom server list" Scene Name...
  5. Gozie5

In Progress Guaranteed game crashes (ever since the new patch)

Summary: after logging into multiplayer, whenever I select "custom server list" the game crashed out freezes. This happens 100% of the time ever since the update. How to Reproduce: from the home screen, select "multiplayer" > "login" > (within the "play" tab) select "custom server list" Scene...
  6. Gozie5

The decline of multiplayer.

Feels like I spend more time reporting bugs with the online servers then actually playing.

Theres no way a newcomer would put up with this hence the dead servers
  7. Gozie5

Resolved "Couldn't receive login result from server" can't go online anymore

Summary: que for skirmish, quit and now can't log back in to multiplayer How to Reproduce: que for 6v6 skirmish with friends then quit Scene Name (if related): Goziezilla Media (Screenshots & Video):
  8. Gozie5

In Progress Login issues on PlayStation

Can you fix my account please? I have the exact same issue on my ps5. Can't log into multiplayer. Error message: "couldn't receive login result from server"

PSN: Goziezilla
  9. Gozie5

In Progress Can't log into multiplayer (I have tried deleting and re-installing)

Summary: How to Reproduce: que for multiplayer skirmish with friends, then quit. After that you will no longer be able to log in again to multiplayer Scene Name (if related): goziezilla Media (Screenshots & Video): PS5 (not sure about version number, should be the most recent version)
  10. Gozie5

In Progress I can't log in to multiplayer anymore

Yep can't log into ps5.
Back
Top Bottom