Search results for query: *

• Users: Foz
  • Order by date
  1. SP - UI Rename companions

Summary: Unable to rename any companions. How to Reproduce: N/A Scene Name (if related): N/A Media (Screenshots & Video): N/A Apologies for asking this here, but as the console forum I felt it the right place. Can we someone have it implemented that we can rename our companions? I...
  2. Resolved No toggle for birth and death on console

To throw my 2 cents worth in, I'm in agreement with all the above. It's a fantastic feature and one that should really be implemented on sandbox mode.

It's a truly fantastic game you've made, keep up the great work.
  3. Resolved Achievements not unlocking

Forwarding this info to the team. Thank you!
    Sorry to be a pain, but out of curiosity....

Why CAN'T we unlock achievements in sandbox? I find this more more laid back and let's me create my own path, where as the campaign I feel is telling me where to go and what to do.

Many thanks.
  4. Resolved Achievements not unlocking

It is an intended decision by the team to disable the achievements on Sandbox mode. Sorry for any inconvenience.
    Roger that, many thanks.

Could you perhaps place a warning on screen or a notification telling us? We go in to sandbox without any idea that we can't unlock achievements.

Thanks again.
  5. Resolved Achievements not unlocking

Just to clarify, I'm on the series X. Are Achievements locked in sandbox mode??
  6. Resolved Achievements not unlocking

Summary: Achievements aren't unlocking on the Xbox X version. However, I'm playing sandbox mode. Are they locked when playing this mode? I can't find any source information to state that this is the case. Specifically 'have 100 butter in your inventory'. I have this amount by chance, yet no...
Back
Top Bottom