Search results for query: *

1. Need More Info When I close the game, it's still running, and I can't open it again

Could you try to remove the modifications and try again? We can't be sure if this issue happens from our side or the modifications.
    Hey. It happens with the base mods installed, and if I remove them, the game can't even start ^^
  2. Need More Info When I close the game, it's still running, and I can't open it again

Summary:Whenever i exit the game, the game still says it's running on the epic games store. I can't find it in the process tab in the task manager. How to Reproduce: Exit the game Have you used cheats and if so which: No Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS...
  3. Need More Info Can't start game

wich are?
    Oh just the ones that comes with a fresh install.
  4. Need More Info Can't start game

I've got it working now. I made a new clean install, and then I just enabled all mods in the launch menu, before opening the game. Seems there are basic mods that the game need.
  5. Need More Info Can't start game

Summary: Whenever I try to open singleplayer it get the following message: " the application faced a problem. We need to collect necessary files to fix this problem" I've used mods, but even when i remove these, it still can't open. How to Reproduce: Open the game in singleplayer. Multiplayer...
Back
Top Bottom