Search results for query: *

1. luoyezhiqiu

Beta Patch Notes v1.2.0-v1.2.6

are you trying to say that the release of the game wasn't rushed?
    As you said, at Gamescom 2019, the Bannerlord demo ended with the storming of a castle, and then the game was released, and by the time we players ourselves reached this stage of the game, the game seemed to be just like the Gamescom demo, with no more content, it seemed to be over. Do you see any similarities?
  2. luoyezhiqiu

Is end-game more fun now?

The AI is still not getting better, passing by the enemy, attacking with the upper body, but moving forward with the lower body ,,,, Then there are tactics, where the shooter is running after the opponent's rider and is consumed to death, and often pointless battles consume time
  3. luoyezhiqiu

steam is all good reviews, sales are so high, if the developer is me, there is no need to discuss with you. In the face of such "rave reviews" situation, what motivation do you have to improve a game?
  4. luoyezhiqiu

@Duh_TaleWorlds 我认为这应该是你目前的优先事项。现在在游戏的这个阶段 v1.2.0 和 1.2.1 无论你加入哪个派系,都归结为招募士兵和战斗,战斗,战斗。不要误会我的意思,战斗很好,动画很棒,平衡性可能会做一些调整,但除了战争和战斗之外,其他一切都非常平淡。就像游戏最好的部分是发动战争和战斗,即使这样也可能变得重复。所有的NPC都是一样的,不管他们的长相不同,有“不同的文化”和“个性”(这什么都没做),他们都是一样的,平淡而肤浅。

不同版本和新版本的广告系列之间几乎没有任何差异。再次不要误会它,欢迎改进并受到称赞,游戏更稳定,在我的 0Ti 上运行得更好,我赞扬你的程序员,但是是的,游戏循环是平淡无奇的。请与您的团队领导或老板或任何头衔交谈。社区正在痛苦地流口水,希望将这些内容添加到游戏中。
    +1
  5. luoyezhiqiu

Slowly losing interest

According to the words of China, I wish you a long life!
  6. luoyezhiqiu

Why did Talesworld not add slaves ?

我觉得这将引起不必要的争议,就像现在一样。

I feel like this will be unnecessarily controversial, as it is now.
    Google translate - Orion
  7. luoyezhiqiu

Will devs plan on adding feast back into the game?

我认为会有,但优先级不会很高。我认为开发者只有在游戏稳定后才会考虑添加新功能。
  8. luoyezhiqiu

My game crashes when I try to start custom battle or benchmark, however actual campaign battles work for me. Obviously verified files.
    All people who update to version 1.2 cannot customize the mode normally.
  9. luoyezhiqiu

1.2.0更新后遇到的bug,如果方便的话请麻烦反馈,谢谢

1.家族里的职位指定完毕后不保存 2.锻造的武器在保存存档退出后再进游戏,有绿色加成属性的武器,面板包括长度会恢复默认,没有加成的不会恢复。 3.自定义战斗点击就报错。 4.进入村庄点击等待,大地图的模型会一直显示角色奔跑的动画(包括AI) 5.指定编队攻击敌方某一编队不起作用。 6.攻城战中AI爬上梯子后会原地发呆停止进攻 7.手持盾牌移动的时候所有的加速peak不生效。
  10. luoyezhiqiu

Nice update, lot of features that sound fimiliar even their wording. :grin:

Jokes aside, this should improve AI modding a lot.
    I look forward to your AI module being further optimized based on this version.
  11. luoyezhiqiu

能帮我问一下官方13600KF的小核心对骑砍2起作用么?

神奇夫妇也不再神奇了么, 最大的价值可就是玩家觉得这对夫妇的传奇经历 ,这么快就脱离人民群众了? 这比政党执政腐败的还快啊
    丫的骑砍2卖这么多钱他俩谁不高兴,而且市面上没有任何一个游戏和骑砍互为竞品
  12. luoyezhiqiu

Want to unify the empire but have no suitable flag

这个mod可能会帮到你
  13. luoyezhiqiu

Custom combat is paralyzed,,,
  14. luoyezhiqiu

In the battle to defend the city, archers did not attack the enemy, nor did they seek shelter to avoid bows and arrows. They stood in a daze and were later killed. The behavior of AI still needs to be optimized.
  15. luoyezhiqiu

可能不少bug,慢慢去发现吧,希望不影响游玩
  16. luoyezhiqiu

Patch Notes v1.0.1

I hope your next update won't let the hard work of MOD authors go to waste.:confused:
  17. luoyezhiqiu

Beta Patch Notes e1.9.0

They have added npc voiceovers to the versions the streamers are playing (which I'm assuming is the release version). I'm guessing 2.0 will have some bugfixes, voiceovers, steam achievements + maybe a few small things like new scenes, armor and music.
    I think the new scene is a completely useless update. Because I didn't make use of this at all, it was just a display and useless.
  18. luoyezhiqiu

Companion Wages are Way Too High

I want to know, why do my brother and wife also need very high salaries? Aren't they relatives?
  19. luoyezhiqiu

Beta Patch Notes e1.9.0

AI's tactics are too few. Unable to take advantage of advantages, it often happens that less wins more.
  20. luoyezhiqiu

Bannerlord's sense of substitution is very poor, far inferior to that of the first generation.

The AI lords of Warband, including NPCs, have much more special conversations, giving players a feeling of "being there". However, Bannerlord's sense of substitution is far less than Warband's, including the number of people in towns and castles. It looks like an empty city, and there are few...
Back
Top Bottom