Search results for query: *

1. In Progress Troops fleeing at start of battle

Summary:units in my troop seem to automatically retreat at the start of battle, regardless of morale. it scales with the amount of people in my party, usually from 1-4 How to Reproduce: going into battle with at least 20 troops gives me this result every time, regardless of who i fight Have you...
  2. Resolved Prisoners not ransoming right

It's seems to be a bug when you sell them all at once with the "ransom your prisoners" button. You get payed for the regular troops but not the lords. Better go to the "choose the prisoners to be ransomed" window and sell them there. You will get all your money and if you sell the lords seperated one by one it will increase you roguery skill faster.
    That’s good to know, thank you. I’ll do that until the bug is fixed. I was always wondering why my roguery would only go up by a point or two when ransoming a whole army’s worth of nobles and prisoners
  3. Resolved Prisoners not ransoming right

Do not sell lords, wait for the ransom payment offer. Much better fee
    I understand that the offers can be better, but my point is I go into the tavern being told I’ll get 12,367 Denars for all my prisoners and I walk out with 2,653. Not to mention these lord are surprisingly slippery, and my castle is no where near any of the front lines on this save, so it’s rare for me to keep them long enough to Chuck em in my dungeons
  4. Resolved Prisoners not ransoming right

Summary: in 1.8.0, prices of ransomed prisoners are much less than told in the tavern (especially with Nobles), which can range between only half and a tenth of the stated price. How to Reproduce: Simply capture at least 1 lord and a few troops, and then go to the tavern and sell them. this...
Back
Top Bottom