Search results for query: *

1. EU Servers: Offline - A Bannerlord Tradition

Ah, the timeless tradition continues! Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord's European servers are once again proving that patience is not just a virtue, but a mandatory skill for their player base. Despite the game officially leaving its cocoon of development eons ago, it seems our beloved servers are...
  2. Lobby is not working again

Hello TW, The lobby server is crashing. Again. Please, stop drinking and fix your game :( Thx, A player of your messy game
  3. Backcapping: The Art of War or the War of Cowards? The Invisible Heroes of the Siege! Where Has Our Knight of Denunciation Gone?

Dear Lords, Ladies, and Scholars of Taleworld, Today, we shall delve into a burning topic that ignites the multiplayer battlefields of "Mount and Blade: Bannerlord": the infamous backcapping! But before we jump into this delightful controversy, let me introduce our mysterious protagonist, the...
  4. How do you manage your servers ?

Hello guys, I think your servers system is broken. Full Siege just crashed and new servers are duel and team deathmatch. Wtf ? Do you plan anything to fix it ? And can you justify why you won't do it ? Thx, Not tancfire
  5. Servers are crashing again ....

Hello, In multiplayer, server crash every 2 games. I didn't remember it was so bad at the beginning of the alpha/beta version.
Back
Top Bottom