Search results for query: *

1. About the game and save compatibility

Yeah i understand,Aserai requires a different playstyle.

But i started again with Vlandia and its a better experience. The renown-exp you gain is faster,finding bandits wasnt difficult,1-2 quick wars helped a bit and the quests are much better. Only the protect/ambush caravan quests helped me a lot financially.
  2. About the game and save compatibility

Ok,i will check again my options. I just read some stuff online as well. Even a poll were Aserai was the worst selection,lol.

But maybe im used to how i played Warband. There my opportunities to expand was during wars.
  3. About the game and save compatibility

Unfortunately Aserai do nothing at all and its far from everyone. So im thinking of restarting with another kingdom.

Which one offer more opportunities and its solid? If there is a war going on you can do more stuff once you reach 1 renown.
  4. About the game and save compatibility

Ok i bought it and started with Aserai. The point at the beginning is to fight bandits until you reach 1 renown?

Then there are more options so you can have a point?
  5. About the game and save compatibility

40+ playthroughs? Damn. Haha.

I want to avoid that and have fun.
  6. About the game and save compatibility

I understand. And which faction is the best in current version? The Empire?

I was looking for a different experience. Like Aserai,Khuzai,Sturgia. But i read Sturgia sucks. lol.
  7. About the game and save compatibility

Thanks for the replies. For mods i was looking at total conversions like GOT mods. But i dont know,i read about bugs-crashes,so even if i stick at a specific version for compatibility,it will still have issues and might ruin the fun.

So maybe its better to stick with the vanilla version for now,since you say that probably i wont have issues with future updates.
  8. About the game and save compatibility

Hello,im thinking of buying the game and i worry about save compatibility. Until 1.8.0 were there any problems with corrupted saves with the base game? Im also interested for mods,but i guess they cant be save compatible. Also,does the game worth it after all these patches? In here i read...
Back
Top Bottom