Search results for query: *

• Users: LordCnut
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. LordCnut

SP - Scenes Rewarding exploration

Having played the amazing "A Clash of Kings" mod for M&B:Warband a couple years ago, i want to highlight some of the very rewarding exploration mechanics which this mod brought with it and should come as an inspiration to what exploring regular scenes and handcrafted "points of interest" in the...
  2. LordCnut

SP - Battles & Sieges Battle and Siege UI + feature suggestions

I took some time to refine some of my ideas from this post and illustrate them. This is specifically about the ideas for pre-battle deployment UI and management-feature additions during sieges and battles. Siege UI and feature suggestion: Allow us to assign units directly to walls, towers...
  3. LordCnut

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Feedback and suggestions concerning Party and Army management in Bannerlord

Greetings, new member of the community here. Recently bought Bannerlord and played for roughly 80 hours on 1.7.2 and 1.8 beta. I'd like to share my thoughts with you and get a discussion going. The party screen could definitely use filters. Filter units by tier Filter units by equipment Filter...
Back
Top Bottom