Search results for query: *

1. Need More Info Game crashes every few minutes after 2200+ days.

2023-07-06_21.12.18_27fb98492cc410818ea554d9bf8fa4b2
    My mistake, sorry.
  2. Need More Info Game crashes every few minutes after 2200+ days.

Summary Game crashes every few minutes. 2200+ in game days, close to full map completion. Just walking around Aserai land. Started happening in last couple of minutes of gameplay, happens over and over again while walking in campaign map. How to Reproduce: Walk around with an army. Have you used...
  3. In Progress [1.8.0.] Vassals randomly leaving kingdom.

Yap, Bannerlord goes back to cooling after this. And it's a shame, i was about excited about1.8, sounded like awesome changes.
  4. In Progress [1.8.0.] Vassals randomly leaving kingdom.

thanxs for the info, I planned to stream some tests to see if I can nail down the issue
    One thing you can test is to see if this happens if the kingdom has alot of wars going on at the same time. For me everything was fine until i got into alot of wars..(like only what's left of batania had peace with me).
    It did not happen at the start of the game or when i had few wars.....
    It's that or number of ingame days. My character was in its 40's when that started to happen but not early in the game.
  5. In Progress [1.8.0.] Vassals randomly leaving kingdom.

Yap, same issue here. After a while clans yust decide to leave the kingdom for no reason at all.
    Finished taking about half of the map and clans yust started leaving.
    Relation at or close to 100, wealth rich or very rich, biggest army on the field, winning all wars despite my dumb vassals declaring wars on the entire world...nope, not good enough. They still leave the kingdom.
    This needs to be fixed or the entire end game is pointless.
    It looks like now the only way to take the whole map is to yust do it solo with only your clan and execute the rest of the world.
  6. Resolved All game saves keep crashing at same stage when entering into Baltakhand.

Summary: As of the new hotfix, game has become unplayable for me. At the start of the game everything is normal. But after about 500 days, give or take a few, game always crashes either when entering Baltakhand or when walking in area around it. I had this happen on 2 different saves. I had no...
Back
Top Bottom