Search results for query: *

1. Need More Info North American Captain and Skirmish Servers Queuing and Matchmaking BROKEN since e1.7.2 update

Greetings Moderators and Developers.

I wanted to take some time to communicate with you that your North American Player base have been experiencing game breaking issues since the release of your e1.7.2 patch, specifically with matchmaking and queuing. I have asked members of the steam chat-- which I have referenced in threads I have created in the past in other times that your NA player base had technical difficulties-- to post below me on this thread in hopes that we can appeal to your Development team to resurrect NA servers. I hope that everyone can be respectful in their comments. I know some people are frustrated with the state of the game currently.

I am unsure why this update has crippled your servers/matchmaking but I am hoping some people may share their own opinions and that like in the past.. MardA will comment on here and communicate this with the Dev team and they can hopefully bring back the hours of fun I have come to miss quite a lot.

It has been over a week since most of these players have been able to get games. A lot of people have resorted to playing in EU servers or playing TDM or other 'custom' servers.

I know I speak for us all when I say we would really appreciate if there would be some way for your teams to yet again fix the servers.

Best Regards,
    Loop
    I fully agree and support everything written on this post. I hope this game can thrive in its multiplayer aspect and the broken parts can be addressed. There is so much potential here.
Back
Top Bottom