Search results for query: *

• Users: dsfrozen
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. dsfrozen

How to code a Breakable Helmet

Hello, I am trying to implement a breakable helmet in MB Warband. In my mind this should work in-game like shields, where after a certain amount of hitpoints is consumed the helmet (itm_breakable_helmet) switches to a damaged mesh (itm_breakable_helmet_broken) and then eventually disappears...
  2. dsfrozen

Error with tweaked initialize_aristocracy script

Hello, I tweaked my initialize aristocracy script in order to have set family relationships (I've got some factions with 10 lords/ladies and some others with standard 20 lord/ladies). Everything works fine except that when I enter a town / castle where ladies are present I get the following...
  3. dsfrozen

Recruitment from Settlement Outside from Town/Castle/Village range

Hello, I used the OSP kit Mercenary Camp to create a new faction with only one settlement (keep) and one lord (keep master) from where I can recruit the faction's troops. I have been trying now to adapt the 'village_elder_talk' in module_dialogs and 'cf_village_recruit_volunteers_cond' scripts...
  4. dsfrozen

Befriending Outlaws and other Minor Factions (e.g. Manhunters)

Hello, I have been looking for two days for some code that allows a dynamic relationship between the player and the non-kingdom factions (outlaws, manhunters, etc.). I was able to create a faction leader and enable the player to join any side of the battle (thus being able to 'help' the...
  5. dsfrozen

Custom Textures Load in OpenBRF, Not in Game

Hello, a couple of days ago I started experiencing a weid issue: basically NEW custom textures appear pure white in game whilst they load fine in OpenBRF. Even stranger, I tried to modify an existing texture to find out where the issue was: in OpenBRF it shows my modification but in game the...
  6. dsfrozen

Declaration of War! Images messed up

Hello, It's kind of difficult to explain the bug I'm experiencing by words and don't know how to upload a screenshot so please be patient... Basically, in those screens that appear during game to report something important just happened (e.g. X declared war to Y, etc.), the images on the right...
  7. dsfrozen

Tactics - How to manage Cavalry effectively ?

Hi!after playing M&B for years I broke the little pig and bought Warband (nice game indeed) anyway I just can't get used to the new mounted sword combat system so I made beef of my horse and started playing dismounted for the first time. I was just wondering... acconding to your experience, is...
  8. dsfrozen

Elephants!

Hey! I'm sure someone can help me! I'm searching for... an elephant to ride! you know... in steand of horses or camel... don't you think it will be great? thanks everybody!
Back
Top Bottom