Search results for query: *

1. (WFaS) Change village map icon(normal/burnt/deserted)

how to change village map icons including normal/burnt and deserted in WfaS since their icon seems to be bug even in the native module by turning into Warband village icon after the campaign has started around 5 seconds instead of their own unique in F&S. I know everything that we need to do...
  2. SP Musket Era Csatádi's Visual and Historical Mod

It works in the mod, so you don't need to change it.
    It was fixed by a contributor many years ago, it must have been something about the automatic refreshing algorithm.
    Thank you for answer, but i really want to know which source code that they fill in the scripts to make it fixed like in Cstadi mod(one of the greatest mod for many bugs fix in my mind), or do you have it's module system file and can you send it to me via DM please. because I think it would be useful for me as a guideline to make my own mod in the near future. that all would be my pleasure from your help?
  3. SP Musket Era Csatádi's Visual and Historical Mod

Excuse me , can anyone answer me about how to change the map icons for town/village?...i have tried it already on WFaS through process_village_raids in Module_scripts.txt but it still not working like in Warband by using the same source code structure (including normal/burnt and deserted icons)...the point is all of the villages in WFaS's Native seem to has a bug which it turn into Warband's village icon after 5 seconds since the campaign has started instead of their own unique style various by function in Fire&Sword.
  4. F&S Bugs Thus far

Does anyone notice the village map icon bug after the game campaign has started around 5 second and then after that it turns into native warband icon.....Does all of you know that WFaS game has their own unique town/castle and village icons not the same as in Warband?
Back
Top Bottom