Search results for query: *

1. How to gain votes for kingdom policy ?

I simply want "Forgiveness of Debts" production -5% and loyalty +2. Why? - Because lords manage towns very poorly and they often rebel, so my faction (Sturgia) have to re-conquer them every week. I also struggle to keep my towns in line without stagnation (aka only festival to keep loyalty and...
  2. Need More Info Town do not properly consume food

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here:C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
    You can send your save files to us via the ticketing system on the website. To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
    Done, i hope it will help you
  3. Need More Info Town do not properly consume food

Summary: When I siege any town and they run out of food it stops on 1 days until food run out gone and there -170 consuming food per day and they have left 17, but on the next day there only 12, so the consume only -5 instead of -170 and "Days until food run out:1" keep staying for a few days or...
  4. Town do not properly consume food

Is it fine that when I siege any town and they run out of food it stops on 1 days until food run out gone and there -170 consuming food per day and they have left 17, but on the next day there only 12, so the consume only -5 instead of -170 and "Days until food run out:1" keep staying for a...
  5. Город неправильно потребляет еду при осаде

Не пойму баг это или фича, но при осаде города у него постепенно уменьшается запас еды (и всё было бы хорошо), но когда у него остается 1 день до окончания запасов его потребление начинает не соответствовать цифрам. Т.е. потребление города в день -170, запасов в городе 17, спустя сутки запасов...
Back
Top Bottom