Search results for query: *

1. ponney68

SP - General Rebalancing Merit Score.

I fully agree with the above suggestion.
    The distance factor for the new fief is too strong.

Now I’m at war with the three empires by Istiana's plot and in the process of annihilating it.
    Until now, I used to give the fiefs to new clans, but I can't do that for now, because you know I can't make peace.
    As a result, only the clans that happen to be on the front line are always candidates for voting, so the clans are steadily increasing their fiefs.
    Most of them are weak and small clans, but they have many fiefs over other strong clans’ heads.
    And it's a strange situation that other clans support it with influence in the face of this situation.
    I am very dissatisfied with the current calculation method.
  2. ponney68

Resolved 日本語 - JP About Empire faction names

Thanks for the status update!
  3. ponney68

Closed 日本語 - JP Translation errors in UI

Hi thanks,
    Here is the further error in UI.

Translation Error: 計算中(計算中 XX) (Calculating(Calculating XX))
    Corrected Translation: 計画的(計画性 XX) (Calculating(Calculating XX))
    Where did you find this error (which conversation, screen, area,...)?: Encyclopedia/Hero UI
    Screenshot:
    hero_error.jpg
  4. ponney68

Translation Error: 男#(Men #)
    Corrected Translation: 人数(Men #)
    Where did you find this error (which conversation, screen, area,...)?: Kingdom/Armies UI
    Screenshot:
    Armies_error.jpg
  5. ponney68

Translation Error: 家(Home)
    Corrected Translation: ホーム(Home)
    Where did you find this error (which conversation, screen, area,...)?: Encyclopedia UI
    Screenshot:
    encyclopedia_error.jpg
  6. ponney68

Translation Error: 片手用武器(One Handed), 両手用武器(Two Handed), 長柄系武器(Polearm), 騎乗(Riding), 機動(Athletics), 邪心(Roguery), 家令(Steward) Corrected Translation: 片手武器(One Handed), 両手武器(Two Handed), 長柄武器(Polearm), 乗馬(Riding), 運動(Athletics), 悪行(Roguery), 管理(Steward) Where did you find this error (which...
  7. ponney68

In Progress 日本語 - JP Defects in the current Japanese fonts

Internally I've added ~500 characters to the Japanese font. Let's see if the missing characters issue is fixed in the next version.
    Thanks for the status update. I’m looking forward to seeing it. Keep up your great job!
  8. ponney68

Resolved Русский - RU languages disappeared after the e1.7.0 Beta update from 12/21/2021

After a small update this morning, it worked again. Thanks for the quick fix!
  9. ponney68

Resolved 日本語 - JP notation of Vlandia

OK, got it. I’ve posted the above errors as a new thread. I was thinking it would be better similar posts are bundled together in one thread.
  10. ponney68

Resolved 日本語 - JP About Empire faction names

Translation Error: 北部帝国 (Northen Empire), 南部帝国 (Southern Empire), 西部帝国 (Western Empire) Corrected Translation: 北帝国 (Northen Empire), 南帝国 (Southern Empire), 西帝国 (Western Empire) In Japanese, we does not use “部” for country names. For example Eastern Roman Empire is 東ローマ帝国, South Africa is 南アフリカ.
  11. ponney68

Resolved 日本語 - JP notation of Vlandia

About the other faction names,
    Translation Error: 北部帝国 (Northen Empire), 南部帝国 (Southern Empire), 西部帝国 (Western Empire)
    Corrected Translation: 北帝国 (Northen Empire), 南帝国 (Southern Empire), 西帝国 (Western Empire)

In Japanese, we does not use “部” for country names. For example Eastern Roman Empire is 東ローマ帝国, South Africa is 南アフリカ.
  12. ponney68

In Progress 日本語 - JP Defects in the current Japanese fonts

About the above 2)UI issue, I assume the current Japanese font size is the cause. It should be a bit smaller.
    And yes, so many Kanji characters are missing. Need to change it into a better Japanese font.
  13. ponney68

Resolved 日本語 - JP General issues in the unit name localization

This is very nice suggestion. Fully agreed. Current unit names are very weird for Japanese native.
  14. ponney68

Resolved Русский - RU languages disappeared after the e1.7.0 Beta update from 12/21/2021

Japanese language is not working as well from the latest minor update on e1.7.0. It was working until yesterday. It seems other additional languages from e1.7.0 have same issue also.
    This is the second time for me. It was solved by reinstalling beta when I got same issue few days ago, but it doesn't work this time.
Back
Top Bottom