Search results for query: *

1. Bannerlord Machinima

Nice video. Unfortunately too few troops visible in your combat sequences IMO.
    This is true! Time to think about upgrading my pc
  2. Bannerlord Machinima

Thanks guys for your answers!

This video is far from a masterpiece. It just shows that you can add a little creativity to a regular game.

During the year before each episode of my story, I add small plot videos (unfortunately, in Russian).

This video is a continuation of my story. On the one hand, it shows a siege. But at the same time, we see not only faceless NPCs, but also small human tragedies during the siege.

In the second part of the video, Ares (this is the name I gave to the illegitimate son of the emperor AREnikoS) enters the captured city and memories flooded into him. By the way, each of these memories was previously shown as separate stories to my viewers.

I understand very well that not everyone will like this video. But again, I just wanted to hear some constructive criticism for the next video to be better.

Thanks!
  3. Bannerlord Machinima

Hello everyone! Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord provides excellent options for creating epic cinematics and good old Machinima. I am sure that in the future, thanks to Nvidia Omniverse, we will be able to see full-fledged animated films on the Bannerlord engine. I have wanted to create something...
Back
Top Bottom