Search results for query: *

1. Porting interior/exterior scene across mods

is there a program that one can use to edit scenes besides the ingame edit mode? or is the in game one the best?

Btw how do you rotate props?
  2. Porting interior/exterior scene across mods

yeah it wasnt that simple the mod uses custom files for the castle....

regarding the brfs i just cant seem to figure out which are relevant because the names do not imply if they are relevant or not

and more then anything I have no idea what I'm doing ?‍♂️
  3. Porting interior/exterior scene across mods

OK so I asked the mod developer the same question and this is his response.

Question:
    Good day everyone.

I have more of a technical question

Is it possible to replace castle scenes interior/exterior from one mod to another? For example i quite like Tevarin castle and it's village from the Floris mod and would like to replace Tevarin castle from Bannerpage with it. Is it possible and if it is how would you proceed to do so?

Love the mod best one out there in many aspects thank you for the amazing work.
    Cheers

Response:
    yes

check parties.txt to get location numbers

then go to SceneObj folder, names are very intuitive, copy the scene you want and paste it over scene you are replacing

lastly check scenes.txt and make sure that you transfer terrain too for the scene you have copied in step above

Nadam se da je to ok.

LP
    _________________________________________________________________________________________

Is it this simple?
  4. Porting interior/exterior scene across mods

I understand what you are saying the problem is the castle uses all non native props... it is a replica of a Dutch castle

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url...ved=0CAsQjRxqFwoTCLiJuf2P7vMCFQAAAAAdAAAAABAJ

I don't have the knowledge to replace it unfortunately.

Thank you for the replies.
    Cheers
  5. Porting interior/exterior scene across mods

Good day everyone. I have more of a technical question Is it possible to replace castle scenes interior/exterior from one mod to another? For example i quite like Tevarin castle and it's village from the Floris mod and would like to replace Tevarin castle from Bannerpage with it. Is it...
Back
Top Bottom