Search results for query: *

• Users: tunax09
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. tunax09

Resolved Herding with no horses

Summary: I lost and paid money to escape. I dropped all of my horses (no animals either) but I'm still getting the herding penalty. Have you used cheats and if so which: No. I use the mod SiegeTowerFix. Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: Windows 10 GPU: GTX 1050 GPU Driver...
  2. tunax09

SP - General When will we get a proper recent messages thing?

I realised I miss sooo many messages that appear at the top for a second. And the ones at the bottom don't get recorded like in Warband, you can only see very recent ones. Until we get this implemented can we at least have the temporary messages last longer?
  3. tunax09

How long do hideouts take to despawn? ...they despawn right?

They are a player-only interaction so obviously they should be despawning over time since I won't be doing all of them, right? I have one each near a couple of my settlements but it would be too much travelling and a time waste for me to take care of bandits right now as a ruler. Honestly it's...
  4. tunax09

SP - General Picking up arrows should work as an AoE

I think it would be quite nice when I pick up an arrow from the ground I get the arrows from a small area around it.
  5. tunax09

Forcing a faction to make peace in the main quest should give tribute.

And a big fat tribute too. You have to make them seriously small before you finally get to be able to stop. In my game I was thankfully not fighting three factions at once because I started that part of the main quest before the patch that fixed making peace, and even this way I'm bummed that...
  6. tunax09

SP - General Main quest "fix" with new update is going to ruin my game

"Fixed a bug that allowed for peace decisions to be proposed to enemy kingdoms in the main storyline." The propose peace option is greyed out now for the factions related to the main quest wars. I was relieved the main quest doesn't affect my game that much (which is why I kept playing instead...
Back
Top Bottom