Search results for query: *

• Users: darkhorse
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. darkhorse

Where are all the duel servers?

They seem to have just disappeared since the last patch...Are they there and I am not seeing them, or have people simply stopped dueling?
  2. darkhorse

New feet animations when fighting

I think it would add to the immersion if when someone is strafing with a weapon chambered that their feet did a more appropriate strafing animation than just the regular "running" one. It would be the same speed as before so this wouldn't change the gameplay, but maybe it would make people...
  3. darkhorse

spears on duel servers

Any tips on how to beat them? I mean specifically people who use spears and feint like there is no tomorrow so you cannot even get close to them. Spears seem to feint faster than any regular person could react, so how would one go about beating this tactic? Note: I am not complaining about...
  4. darkhorse

suggestion: town sheriffs

This would offer more quests for beginning to middle-level characters. The sheriff of each town would be very similar to the guild master, and would be seen next to the castle of any town. He would be the one offering some quests previously offered by the guild master such as hunting down...
  5. darkhorse

Different AI for light and heavy Cav

Pretty much as the title says. Separate horsemen in light and heavy cavalry depending on their armor and horse type. Light cavalry avoids large groups and will circle around the battlefield attacking at the edges of the enemy army as well as for people who have separated from the pack. Heavy...
  6. darkhorse

Has MP combat been slowed down in the last patch?

Just curious, everything feels much slower and spectating a match is now soul-crushingly boring.
  7. darkhorse

Trouble with WB module system

I have done everything in the tutorial about using the module system but I keep getting error messages when I click "build module". It tells me "permission denied" when trying to access certain files. I ran it as administrator but then it just tells me that none of the "process" files that came...
  8. darkhorse

How do I import meshes from warband into wings 3d?

I'm new at this and I can't seem to find anything in any of warbands files when browsing in wings 3d. Any help would be appreciated.
  9. darkhorse

Just out of curiosity...

How likely will it be that there will be a mod which improves the character models in Warband (so that, say, the heads and lower legs look properly attached to the bodies). Is this something that would likely come in the future, or would such a thing simply be too difficult to mod?
  10. darkhorse

SUGGESTION: More options for "bandits"

Its fun to be a lawless villain in Warband: you can raid villages, capture and ransom farmers, and attack caravans. However, after a little while there aren't that many options left to you and it begins to get repetitive. Here are a few suggestions I would love to see implemented: 1. After you...
  11. darkhorse

Having a problem...

When I go to the map on warband instead of my party or the ground I just see sky. This only happened very recently. Any suggestions on how to fix this?
  12. darkhorse

Forest Bandit Camp Frustration

This has got to be the most annoying warband experience. 90% of raiding a forest bandit camp is searching desperately to find where they are hiding while they easily pick off your men from a distance. I love this game, but bandit camps should not have them spawning all over the map like it does now.
  13. darkhorse

Crossbows are underpowered

Is it just me or do crossbows do less than than they did the previous patches? I was recently playing siege and hit a sarranid archer twice in the chest with mediocre armor and he survived. Xbowmen now don't stand a chance in fights against archers, even with cover involved. I think that xbows...
  14. darkhorse

A couple suggestions for custom battles

Let me start by saying that the custom battles are currently great, and an enormous amount of fun to play. But here are a few problems I noticed: 1. While defending in siege, I was able to pick off 60% of the 45 enemies with a bow and arrow before the siege engine even reached the castle. Most...
  15. darkhorse

Tutorial problem

The new tutorial is great, but I notice that when learning lance combat it tells you to hit a target but doesn't move on to the next objective when you do, making it so one cannot continue through the full tutorial. Has anyone else noticed this?
  16. darkhorse

Being told "profile name being used by another player"

This used to only happen occasionally, but in the past week I have been disconnected from the servers so often because of this problem the game is practically unplayable. Is anyone else having this issue?
  17. darkhorse

A few small tweaks to cav

Cavalry is pretty balanced now, but two complaints I hear concerning them is that 1. Horses are killed too easily. 2. If an archer shoots down a horse near him, the rider is very likely to kill the archer. I think that making horses more hard to kill is a good idea, but to compensate so they...
  18. darkhorse

Is it just me...

Or are nord archers now much more accurate than before? They now seem to be as accurate as sarranids. Isn't this faction already powerful enough? Wouldn't a change like this be more appropriate to vaegirs?
  19. darkhorse

Enough with the rearing already

This is by all means the most frustrating part of playing cavalry in warband. The horses have to rear up at the slightest brush against the smallest object. This is annoying when alone, and a death sentence if enemies are nearby. I propose 2 changes: 1. Horses only rear up if they run headlong...
  20. darkhorse

[Poll] Realistic Fall Damage

I know this has been brought up before, but I have never seen anyone show anything but approval to this potential change and it seems like an extremely easy one to make. Sieges would become more fun if people couldn't just leap off castle walls kamikaze-style with large 2-handers and actually...
Back
Top Bottom