Search results for query: *

• Users: Jur
  • Order by date
  1. Jur

Beta Patch Notes v1.2.0-v1.2.6

Sigh! It's already been done. Making modding incredibly easy. Exactly what some companies DON'T want, with valid reasons.
    Can you give some examples? I know that you can change some variables with SQL, but to create new functionalities like you can do with C# is probably not possible.
  2. Jur

Patch Notes v1.1.3

Because, no other game studio in the history been working on multiple projects at the same time right?
    Well they should be able to fix sheepard bug in one month. https://www.reddit.com/r/Bannerlord..._we_get_a_stickied_thread_for_all_known_bugs/
    That is something that junior developer can fix in one hour.

@Duh_TaleWorlds or @Dejan can you tell us how many developers are left on this project?
  3. Jur

Will FailWorlds ever apologize and explain what happened?

“These two years have been a long and challenging road”, said Armagan Yavuz, CEO of TaleWorlds Entertainment, in a statement today. “Developing a massive and complex game such as Bannerlord, for several platforms, and in the middle of a pandemic, is no easy task – and I’m incredibly proud of our team for its relentless, brilliant work. Despite the challenges, it’s also been a rewarding path: we’ve found many synergies that we weren’t initially expecting between consoles and PC, synergies that have made the game grow and be better than it would have been in other circumstances. We’re looking forward to putting the game in the hands of our amazing community, which has been supporting us in consoles since Warband”.
  4. Jur

Gloria Victis - small scale PVP mmo with skill based combat without any magic

Well it is in development almost as long as Bannerlord: https://www.mmorpg.com/gloria-victis and Steam review are mixed.
  5. Jur

Economy Changes with 1.8 and onwards

@cuce
    I haven't had the chance to try 1.8.0 yet but I wanted to ask as I don't see it in the changes; Will there be any changes to how price is calculated depending on supply? Currently it feels very random and unnatural.
    I was making a mod for myself where workshops do not sell products if the price is under a threshold and I was logging prices for debugging. While doing this I noticed that prices would jump from 80 to 260 and back to 100 in the matter of a couple seconds. This is very off-putting considering you wouldn't see this in real life (unless it is cryptocurrencies I suppose).
    In my humble opinion towns deciding price at every second based on supply is wrong. They should consider recent history and do not act like that one wool is the only wool left in whole world.
    Woulden't check on events (trader, consumption) also use less CPU? Since price calculations would be only done from time to time, instead every second?
  6. Jur

New Large MOD! Main Story/World Map/New Equipment/New Culture/All Troops/Destroy Kingdom...And MORE

I came to the end of the current story. English translations are so so, but otherwise this mod shows what Bannerlord could be if the TW would care about this game and made it with passion.
  7. Jur

New Large MOD! Main Story/World Map/New Equipment/New Culture/All Troops/Destroy Kingdom...And MORE

I played it for like 3-4 hours (never played PoP though) and had a good first impression. The intro scene was a nice touch.

Can´t say much about balance or anything yet, but I had no crashes, load times are longer than vanilla but that´s not a big deal for me. I really want to check out the feature about building your own settlement, guess you have to create your own kingdom for that?

I also like those "epic" bandit parties that are roaming the map. Those small events that I´ve encountered so far were also fine, I hope there is no "You fall and lose 1 vigor" event or stuff like this, always hated this in Warband mods.
    Just follow the story, it is part of the story. If you have played for so long you should be close.
  8. Jur

What happened to NA East servers?

TW wants to use minimal possible resources on the game.
  9. Jur

Just give up and start over at this point

Taleworlds need to finish what they started...
    Maybe we will be in futute be able to buy us enough time to see that: https://www.sciencenewslab.com/natu...-brains-with-poo-transplants-from-young-mice/
  10. Jur

Very bad stuttering on some MP servers after 1.7.2

I bet that they will do fantastic hot fix!
  11. Jur

New Armağan Yavuz Interview

-Second one is about console ports. The interviewer asks "How development of Bannerlord is going"

Armağan says "It is going fantastic. For some time we are in EA but we are also trying to release the game on consoles. Releasing a game on consoles is as hard as making a game bc there are certain serious requirements and everything must work almost with zero error."
    This explains a lot.
  12. Jur

So where is the Battle Mode server?

We aren't actually hosting any battle mode servers right now. The ones that are currently available are community hosted as part of the server files test.
    Did you run of out of money or how that there aren't SA server yet?
  13. Jur

e1.7.2 - Perk, Class and Weapon Changes

I like all the new feature of this update, it is really nice that you tested it and released it:
    -stuttering
    - random artefacts
    - server crash where map doesn't load
    - server crash where you can't do anything, not even close the game. It is nice that you have stop button on Steam, becuse when you alt + f4, game is still running somewhere in background.

Good job!
  14. Jur

So where is the Battle Mode server?

There are some servers, but they crash / don't load new maps.
  15. Jur

Full Release is supposed to have in 4 days according to TW.....

As AxiosXiphos pointed out, we have always maintained the position that we will fully release the game when we feel that it is ready, and I think we can all agree that it isn't quite there just yet.
    True that.
  16. Jur

Your Opinion on TW 'No confirmed information on up-coming patch content' Policy

Like @armagan promising in March 20,2020 to fix SA server that should mean something. If CEO of company says that they will fix something that should be trivial for the size of company of the size that TW is, they should do it. Or at least follow up on that why that wasn't possible...
    And this isn't the only thing. Because of stuff like this people are bothered even by smaller things, because TW now have reputation of the company that you can't believe anything that they say...
  17. Jur

Your Opinion on TW 'No confirmed information on up-coming patch content' Policy

No. That is not what I said.

Not sharing the details of upcoming patch content is nowhere near that. There have been a number of closed tests, open tests, clear and obvious developer - community interactions (here, on discord, youtube, etc.), and quite a lot of suggestions that made it into the game.

Distorting reality to the degree that this question does is counter productive.

This did give me a chuckle. Dejans Avatar gives me vibes of one of those dead inside/people who know memes.
    View attachment 162369View attachment 162370
    It is not community that is at fault but leadership of TW. Developers just got caught in crossfire. You can deny as much as you want but for professional studio the tempo and content of updates are to small... And I again you are not to blame but your bosses.
  18. Jur

SP - General Armors and weapons prices should be reworked

I think that player money and "state" money like what you use for hiring troops and building stuff should be completely separate. Having a glaive that is more expensive than an army of 100 men with the same glaive is obviously ridiculous, but it also prevents you from wanting to try anything new out, because the pool of money you splash out with is the same pool of money you need to be able to win wars. It creates a zero sum game between things that really shouldn't hold each other back.

I think troop recruitment should be based on manpower and land. That's it. A village you own is obliged to give you a certain amount of recruits. The higher the prosperity the more quality troops you get. No recruitment cost, no wages, nothing. Then if you're not a lord, you have to pay for mercs with your own money. But mercenaries would be the only time you would have to pay for troops.
    How would you recruit troops at start when you don't have money and you can only fight looters?
Back
Top Bottom