Search results for query: *

1. Afronin

POLL: Your reviews of the COMPLETED FINAL Bannerlord

I quite like Bannerlord. I've played it vanilla since release day and I find it more fun than vanilla Warband (as said previously, CONSOLE Warband!). It probably helps that I completely missed the hype train/Dev Diaries and only found out about Bannerlord's existence about 3 days before it was released.

As much as I enjoy the game, I do constantly think "What if" when playing. It feels like there is the potential for an amazing game and so much room for expansion on so many features. Having said that I've definitely got my money's worth for the game, though I cant see it being received favourably on consoles no matter what Taleworlds does tbh.

I wasn't gonna put a review...I may just copy/paste most of this into Steam lol
  2. Afronin

New Armağan Yavuz Interview

...People still playing WB on consoles even though there is no mods, no patches and pratically no multiplayer support...
    ?‍♀️ ?‍♂️
    I've got 300hrs on PS4 WB lol. It's how I found out about the series as I didn't have a decent PC back then.

Funnily enough, it's probably why I dont mind playing 600 hrs of Bannerlord without mods haha (I will mod it once it's fully released, modding an early access game feels pointless)
  3. Afronin

Base Bannerlord is better than base Warband

I only played the PS4 version of Warband so I'll agree with this. While vanilla Bannerlord (I've yet to mod the game since release day) is lacking in many...many places, I still prefer it to my PS4 experience!
  4. Afronin

[Poll] Do we want AI clans to die?

Yes but allow AI clans to hire wanderers too.
Back
Top Bottom