Search results for query: *

1. Erolith Valmenor

-- Official Unofficial 'Ask Questions About Warband Singleplayer Here' Thread --

Hey guys i would need a help with profecy of pendor mod I need to get 100 morale/ leadership so i could bring big army with me for fun .

I know it is about scripts and get player party morale , but what are the correct numbers what i need to change

I have version v3.9.5.6
    Go to the official PoP discord for an answer, as the community there is very welcoming and will most likely know the answer to your question. Good luck :smile:
  2. Erolith Valmenor

What is the best Warband Faction?

I must cast my vote to the mighty Rhodoks who are a very organized faction (in my opinion), for me, it's definitely not Swadia, they have way too many neighbors to handle...

Edit: i did not realize this was a dead thread, my bad
  3. Erolith Valmenor

Staying?

Yes they do, so you need both: money and food. It's all about logistics :smile:
    Thats true, forgot about that :smile:
  4. Erolith Valmenor

"Do not be eager to deal out death in judgement" - Gandalf

"Do not be eager to deal out death in judgement" - Gandalf
  5. Erolith Valmenor

The Rhodoks are swallowing my fiefs

Ignore the Khergit apologist
    Go to Swadia and drain all their villages of ever little drop of manpower and upgrade 100 Swadian Knights
    Wait until Rhodoks leave their castle - profit
    Agreed, though I would personally just raid the **** out of the rhodoks (for money?), and try to fight anyone that you think you can take on. Thus you would also be able to upgrade troops and your kingdom would begin to grow. It works for me atm.

Conclusion: profit from war
  6. Erolith Valmenor

Snowflake Chinese upset about the traditional Chinese language named "TW" not "china" and TaleWorlds Bends the Knee To China

Yeah, mine too. Want to hear the empire's infantry shouting 'Kur** mać!' I don't care about the forum-supported languages. I am just glad I can type English as my Turkish is rather bad. Merhaba...
    I wonder if there is (or will be) a mod for that ;-;
  7. Erolith Valmenor

NPC

Jeremus the Great of course
  8. Erolith Valmenor

Snowflake Chinese upset about the traditional Chinese language named "TW" not "china" and TaleWorlds Bends the Knee To China

My native tongue isn't even covered by the forums. I'm a starving man watching another complain about the food with his belly full.
    Same here, its horrible
  9. Erolith Valmenor

Introduction/Hello thread

Hi and welcome, guy! You guess a lot, but you don't know much, innit so?
    Ive seen the memes B) but youre right
  10. Erolith Valmenor

Back to Waeband?

Back to Warband? I never left. Warband Forever!
    THAT'S THE SPIRIT BOYS!
  11. Erolith Valmenor

Staying?

If you leave the place and come back then the "Wait here for some time" option will not appear in the menu. But if you are already staying in town and do not leave, you will be staying for free :fruity:
    Here you must define "free".

When you rest in a city, do your men eat the food in your inventory(IDK, and I'm pretty sure it doesn't, fingers crossed)? In this case maybe if you ran out of money... maybe they start eating your supplies?

Of course, this is only speculation, the thought of the day if you will :wink:
  12. Erolith Valmenor

Introduction/Hello thread

Ummmm... hi ig

Started playing Mount & Blade: Warband.... like a few weeks ago... lemme check... yeah I got the game like 3 weeks ago and I'm absolutely loving the game atm... though I foolishly chose to be vassal of the kingdom of Swadia and I'm currently at war with 4 factions oh and did I mention that King Harlaus is having a feast meanwhile he needs to fight for his country... ig I did not... I'm really not into everything atm but I'm learning about the various little stuff like for example the various mods and the ways that you can become almighty and stuff... while I'm on the topic of mods I would like to say that I've heard people saying that the "Prophecy of Pendor" mod is the best mod... and I would greatly appreciate it if someone explained the whole deal about them.... yeah IDK...

The best of regards, Erolith
  13. Erolith Valmenor

What is the highest level you reached in a non-cheated game?

Im currently on lvl 15 (started playing the game not long ago)
Back
Top Bottom