Search results for query: *

1. Found three possible errors in [Modules\Native\ModuleData\item_modifiers.xml]

Actually, just found a fourth possible one.

<!-- Clothing -->
    id="fine_cloth_unarmoured"
    loot_drop_score="10"
    (Should probably be 5. Looks like a copy/paste error. Every other max quality armor tier has 5 as the loot_drop_score, and 10 for the second best improved quality (for cloth it is id="tailored_cloth_unarmoured", loot_drop_score="10"). Since both are set at 10, that means the best and second best cloth armors are equally likely to drop for cloth, which is probably unintended.)
  2. Found three possible errors in [Modules\Native\ModuleData\item_modifiers.xml]

Not put in the bugs section because I'm not sure if they're deliberate or typos or what. Anyway, as the title says, I was modifying item_modifiers.xml (in the [Modules\Native\ModuleData] directory) to change the prefixes to suffixes (SO much more readable AND lets you name sort them together so...
  3. Some annoyances and frustrations (battles and equipment)

In no particular order: • You can't seem to order a unit of my troops to focus attacks on a specific unit of enemy troops. This is a constant frustration leading to unnecessary losses. I just had an entire unit of cataphracts with a huge line of completely unprotected enemy archers in front of...
  4. The 1.6.3 "use least expensive horses" fix doesn't always fix the underlying problem

"If this is an edge case which you don't run into commonly and can be avoided by paying basic attention, does it really need yet another UI element?"
    aaf.png

Because there are cases where I might wish to choose differently than the decision made by the software without my ability to provide any input.
    Valid, reasonable choices that can be made in the real world in the same situations. I mean, this is a simulation at its core.
  5. The 1.6.3 "use least expensive horses" fix doesn't always fix the underlying problem

Right. Because that is never something that you may want or need to do.
    And also, in the real world, you can't choose what horses to give to your followers.
  6. The 1.6.3 "use least expensive horses" fix doesn't always fix the underlying problem

It's a good start, but what about the rare situation where you have to deliver some of a specific breed of horse? It may be that that breed is the least expensive and so when you upgrade, you interfere with the quest by having an insufficient number of them. And there are a few situations where...
  7. In Progress Encyclopedia issue with capturing/ransoming history

So I just loaded the save in this version:
    6D725356F8400B10E5FFA44154473CB62940566E

(this save)
    F7CEF6AD5625BD6F905EF3C76945D595ADBADC2D

And saw the ransom issue
    21942E9AF3D5454F7692FE99199B8C534D441F1E

and the brother name issue
    59CD9CB15A5E52237A9A595B993B4BA35FEB26FB

So I don't know what else I can do. As you can see, that's the save I attached, "Defeat for the brotherhood.sav".
  8. In Progress Encyclopedia issue with capturing/ransoming history

"Did you send the save file that is related to the issue?"
    I did.
    The graphics above are literally from that save.
    I'll reproduce it on the new 1.6.1 if I can.
  9. In Progress Encyclopedia issue with capturing/ransoming history

I hope I tagged it correctly.
    Full save filename: Defeat for the brotherhood.sav

312BE6FA71651C8EBA275BE106D4572F5303634F
  10. In Progress Encyclopedia issue with capturing/ransoming history

Yes, I will upload one. I don't have the old saves from 1.5.10 anymore, but I have one from 1.6.0.277436
    And there are two issues in the in the encyclopedia (in the save I'm uploading), by the way.
    1) this same issue as shown above, new version in uploaded save, shown as below under clans\beni zilal
    2) also look under heroes. It says (Brother name set by culture) of the Denner Clan
    DA3D3B6144FCE8A87373A810EDFF2DC2660AC75C
    A5BFED1F04501716C205FEF54C8D7D05BD43E51B
  11. In Progress Crashes happening always at the same event

Well, it seems to crash a whole lot less on 1.6.0, so that's good.

The game still locks you out of issuing orders in the combat zone the instant the enemies flee from battle, however.
    That should be fixed. It only started with 1.5.10. It was not the case previously in 1.5.9.
  12. In Progress Doubly torn clothing - bad prefix modifier

I assume the original is "Torn Padded Garments", and the Torn modifier was added. Still... it's weird.
  13. In Progress Some footgear has new art problems in 1.6.0

This only became an issue when I upgraded from 1.5.10 to 1.6.0. It was not present in older versions. Note the brown pixel error on the right of some of the footwear. This happens in the shop panel, in the inventory panel, and equipped. So it's an issue with the graphic itself. (The white pixels...
  14. In Progress Wrong pixel issues in graphics

These bad pixels showing in the horse and tack were not an issue with 1.5.10. They only appeared when I upgraded to 1.6.0. And they only appear on equipped horse and tack. They don't appear when the items are in the inventory or shop panels. They occur with every horse and tack I've tried
  15. In Progress Encyclopedia issue with capturing/ransoming history

Seems the game never knows how to assign the user clan for ransoms, so inserts a null in place. Maybe because I'm not part of a faction?
  16. In Progress Crashes happening always at the same event

Every crash to desktop I've had in 1.5.10, EVERY last one, is when the game attempts to shut down first person combat and switch to campaign mode. Literally at the point where the transition would occur. I've stopped the game from sending bug reports now, because if you don't already have enough...
  17. Resolved The peasant unit class doesn't exist in the encyclopedia

No peasant exists in the encyclopedia if you try to look them up... But you clearly can get them as a unit, and they can be upgraded.
  18. In Progress These are clearly placeholder graphics

Back
Top Bottom