Search results for query: *

1. The Baby Glitch again

Can't escape the glitch that makes troops into baby's. So far have only seen the glitch occur in the arena's of towns, usually when it occurs I load a previous autosave and hope it doesn't occur again but it keeps happening. I'm playing version e1.5.9.271857 Playing with the following mods in...
  2. SP - General Co op Campaign.

There is a co-op mod in development
    Maybe but either way a mod will never be able to achieve the fluidness or stability without sacrificing gameplay elements that the base game could achieve. Also if it's done via mod it's likely that you won't be able to play other mods co op.
  3. SP - General Co op Campaign.

Would be fantastic however they got a lot on their plate right now so I doubt it will happen. I assume for something like this they would really need to master p2p networking for servers, something similar to how gta 5 online is structured for example.
    I'd assume they could look into having games hosted by the players kinda like how paradox games tend to do it but I don't know anything about how that works so I won't act like it's easy or anything. I also did stress that it shouldn't be a priority right now as the base game does still need a lot of work.
  4. SP - General Co op Campaign.

First I'm going to say that I know you guys are pestered here a lot about co op campaign's and have brought up the reasonable responses that certain aspects of the game would be difficult to convert and I would've left it at that if not for a certain mod. The mod I'm talking about is bannerlord...
Back
Top Bottom