Search results for query: *

1. Is there a way to edit a companions equipment outside of inventory?

Hi, I've ran into a problem caused by a mod(LootEveryone). Basically, it's possible to equip glitched items to your companions at the post-fight loot screen and make the game crash whenever you try to load your companions equipment after. Does anyone know how I can edit or remove my companion's...
  2. Resolved Game crash when switching to companion in inventory or trade menu.

You'll probably have better chance of getting an answer if you post it here. https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/535?tab=bugs
    Thanks. I haven't bothered to take a proper look into that mod's discussion. It does look likely it's this mod that's causing my crashes. I'll try what I can, when I can, then update the thread so the devs hopefully don't waste time.

I don't have any crash logs in that mod's folder however, so there is still a chance it's something else, but judging from what other people have posted, it probably is.

A follow up question to find a solution for my crashes. If anyone knows how to edit a companions equipment outside of the inventory/trade/loot menus, please let me know how!

EDIT - It was most definitely the LootEveryone mod. I couldn't find a way to remove equipment off my companion without going into the inventory/trade screen so I just reloaded my save. Sorry about the post :roll:
  3. Resolved Game crash when switching to companion in inventory or trade menu.

Summary: I'm crashing when I try to switch to a companion in either my inventory or the trade menu. Pressing either the back, or forward arrow to view (any) companion's equipment is what is triggering the crash. While I use mods, I haven't added or removed any new ones, and this problem is a...
Back
Top Bottom