Search results for query: *

• Users: ErD
  • Order by date
  1. Morgh's M&B WB/WFAS Editor v1.50

Well, you are right, it is not similar.. it is a savegame editor. But it did the job for me( in my case).

back to the main issue, I reckon Morgh's efforts put into the software. Unfortunately, I still don't accept the decision of not sharing in this specific scenario (the software has a EOL flag) .

It's almost like the whole purpose of putting hundred of hours in the software goes to waste, because as it is now it is obsolete for the latest warband version. Denying passing the legacy at no cost, to improve the product quality, that in the end it would benefit him since he is the sole owner of it, seems difficult to understand.

Anyway, I am not addressing the morals behind this issue, but the logics. Nor trying to persuade the author to change his mind (persuasion skill is low here :razz:).

Fortunately, there will always be an alternative that succeds over another.
  2. Morgh's M&B WB/WFAS Editor v1.50

i dont really accept it..
    i dont see why is it so hard to share a source code of a software to improve it even more. Even more such software having the End-Of-Life flag and so no further updating will ever see the light.

Do you have an issue with licensing? You know you can publish your work with one that fits your needs. But denying the source code entirely seems a selfish move(or not a move, at all)

Nevermind then, you could give a try to WarBender (a similar software). It seems to be working with 1.174 and it's Open source.:

3. BannerPage Source Code Release Anywhere?

Oh yes. I hope so.
    I would use it just for my personal experience, but I would obviously credit him if I ever shared the mod of the mod

I think if the mod was more freely uploaded to GitHub and had collaborators from other modders that want to polish this mod, it would increase its overall value
  4. BannerPage Source Code Release Anywhere?

Greetings As the title says, I am wondering if the bannerPage source code with the modsys folder structure is available and open since it is having many serious bugs from the old diplomacy mod version and it seems bannerPage has been having a stall in the bugfixing process: Last released...
  5. If not Bannerlord .......... then what is the current " best MB experience " ?

BannerPage is having a concerning issue with Diplomacy. They are using the 4.3 version from 2012!!!.
    There is a particularly annoying destructive bug that when you check for the equipment of your troops you might lose inventory items. specially the bottom ones.
Back
Top Bottom