Search results for query: *

1. In Progress Game with current update is unplayable. Lags and stutter nonstop

Yes but you got to still keep in mind that this is early access and things like this is bound to happend.

Had this been on full retail its a totally different story.

I've taken breaks when the game didnt work for me or until it was patched.
    Some issues there will be for certain rigs, and the only way for them to figure out why it dont work on some systems but flawless on others(like mine do in the same patch where you cant play well the original poster), means that you have to supply the info.
    I dont care... they are selling the game at full price therefore it will most definitely be judged as such.

Basically if your a team and you dont want so much negativity regarding your product maybe dont sell a unfinished, unpolished game(that only has a year of realistic work, lets be real no way its been worked on for 7 years) at full price. so yeah for a full fledged game this is pretty bad and deserve negative feedback for it.

what if I sold you a cure for a disease but it was early access cure so there is alot of problems like causing your immune system to severely weaken but you paid full price for it, would you be happy that now you have a higher chance to get sick with something else that could be worse?
  2. In Progress Game with current update is unplayable. Lags and stutter nonstop

Doesn't work for me and i already did a clean reinstall of the game as well. But thanks for the try.

Ah yes on that note can you send me my stamp card and tell me my working hours? I have friends who work as testers they get paid for stuff like that. I do not get paid for any of that. So care to explain in detail why i now work for you guys and do your job? Not trying to offend anyone but lets call one of my friends bob.
    Bob works in vienna and uses all kinds of hardware and software to recreate bugs, crashes and similar stuff customers have to later send that in to another team to fix said stuff.
    Maybe Bob should give you guys a call........

I will provide said information you require to help me and upload it. But i will not remove or apologize my joke about the stamp card. This is the most ridiculous thing i have encounterd in my 30 years of gaming.

And the website: http://upload.taleworlds.com is not working once you hit the upload button. Absolutely awesome.....

Dont you love it when corporations and companies always put it on the customer lmao. corpos dont like it when they gotta fix their stuff they just want sheep buying their product and not questioning their product.
Back
Top Bottom